Create your own instruments from sounds you record. Make your own Grand Piano, Cat Piano, Dog Piano, Bird Piano or Majestic Bug Piano, or get creative and create something with your own voice. There are no limits.
Record any sound, and play it back on the keyboard as an instrument or using WIFI MIDI and Core MIDI! Record anything and turn it into something musical and creative. For example, record one note from a guitar, and instantly can play any note from that guitar.
VoKey is a powerful, easy to use sampler. Import and export from your computer, manipulate the waveform with the touch screen, timeshift to sync all of the notes when playing chords... Record your performances, and play them back with the most dynamic and versatile piano on the iPad or iPhone.
• Sample Layering and Zoning
• Multi-layer Envelope and LFO
• MIDI mapping and advanced interpretation of MIDI data
• Waveform Selection - Drag your finger over the waveform to quickly edit the sample to use on the keyboard.
• Map to Keys - Select multiple regions of a sample to be mapped to separate keys on the keyboard.
• Reverse Sample Mode - Play samples in reverse, and use the waveform to customize the sample further.
• Web Interface - Upload and customize your VoKEY samples from a local computer.
• WIFI MIDI / Core MIDI - Use an external MIDI keyboard or send MIDI to other devices
• Reverb effects with dynamic adjustment
• Compatible with the IK Multimedia iRig Mic, for high quality recordings
• Audiobus Support
• Waveform painting and jumping.
Edit by painting selections of the waveform RED or BLUE. this allows customized 'Map to Keys' effects. Jump between blue segments in the waveform easily with the 'NEXT' button.
• Sound Modes:
The Timeshifting (or Timestretching) option allows simultaneously played notes to be in sync and the same duration, making the samples sound harmonious and musical when played together.
• Automatic Sample Trimming
This version automatically recognizes and removes the silence or "dead air" at the beginning and end of the recorded sample, making the keyboard very responsive.
• Audio Normalization
Normalization increases the loudness of your recordings to a maximum level without introducing any new distortion.
• Sustain and Looping.
Control how the recorded samples are looped and sustained, when played on the keyboard.
• 30-Note Polyphony - make your own custom high-quality uncompressed (48.0k 16 bit) samples.
• Fully Animated Keyboard with multitouch glissando (finger sliding).
• Save, Load, Preview, and Delete Samples.
• Save and load Song Performances with Tempo adjustment.
If you have any questions or comments please write at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I tried this after finding it newly listed under AudioBus. Sadly, two of the buttons in the demo cause it to crash, and the controls leave much to be desired. This does not fill me with confidence concerning the paid version. Deleted.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.