Be social through voice, Q&A format. Talk about issues you like with people you love.
Start and join conversations in voice with a subscription to Vorail:
• monthly subscription enables unlimited access for a month at a time. Listen to and record an unlimited number of questions and answers.
• annual subscription enables unlimited access and two free months. Listen to and record an unlimited number of questions and answers.
• monthly subscription is usd 4.99 per month, annual subscription is usd 49.99 per year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Vorail in the news:
.. Dr. Mara Karpel & Your Golden Years ask the Vorail community about finding joy and happiness at http://drmarakarpel.com/sun-jan-22-vorail-com-social-media-app-global-visually-impaired-community-developer-tom-rosenthal-cellist-jen-mulhern-laura-gelezunas-puerto-vallarta/
.. RNIB App of the Month, May 2016 - Vorail (http://www.rnib.org.uk/blogs/technology-blog)
.. AppleVis Extra #43 Scott Davert and Thomas Domville talk about Vorail at http://www.applevis.com/podcast/episodes/applevis-extra-43-interview-developers-vorail
.. The Tech Doctor Blog and Podcast, Robert and Allison speak with a developer and a user of the new social media app called Vorail at http://dr-carter.com/podcasts/20160509withchapters.mp3
.. Randy and Jason feature Vorail on American Council of the Blind's Main Menu at http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/archives/shows/mainmenu/mm20160610.mp3
.. iAccessVO Episode 15 by Ed Plumacher and Brian Fischler chat with Vorail developers at http://traffic.libsyn.com/iaccessvo/iAccessVO-015.mp3
.. AppleVis podcast by Scott Davert demos Vorail at http://www.applevis.com/podcast/episodes/get-talking-vorail-ios
.. Blind Hour Podcast with Tom R (Vorail.com) at https://soundcloud.com/blindhour/bhp109
.. "Social networking through voice rather than vision" (E-ACCESS BULLETIN)
.. "Vorail: Social Media for People with Vision Loss" (Second Sense)
List of gestures available at http://www.vorail.com/
More sounds and setting options to make the Vorail experience more pleasant.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a really good app
Vorail is a really good app. I have been using it for a while now. I don't have many friends and using Vorail has helped me to make some more. Although the downside seems to be that not many users are from the UK. I am a visually impaired iPhone user so i use voice-over. This app is completely accessible with voice over. I have tried a few different apps for chatting to people, many of which are not accessible. I think that all apps, especially those for meeting new people, should be made legally accessible to anyone. I would recommend this app to anyone either site impaired or fully sighted who is looking to meet new people
Very poor pricing model
This app charges, and does not really explain why. It shows that they charge $49 per month or four dollars per month. That does not make sense at all, the developer needs to really check when they are writing things up. The community in this app isn’t very good now it’s paid, they have unfortunately ruined a good thing.
I have had this appe for six days now and it is absolutely amazing for me.
- Pixtas, LLC
- 19.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Pixtas LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Vorail £3.99
- Vorail £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.