Vox Markets is the easiest way to track news and updates about the stock market companies you follow.
As well as offering live RNS alerts & push notifications, Vox Markets also aggregates detailed information on UK listed companies like essential pricing data, broker notes, analyst research and press mentions onto one community platform.
On Vox Markets, listed companies and their executives post as themselves, directly interacting with our engaged community of investors, brokers and fund managers.
Our free app lets you:
- Follow UK companies: Follow any UK listed company, whether FTSE, Main Market or AIM.
- RNS alerts: Get push notification alerts every time a company you follow releases an RNS.
- Pricing data: See up-to-date prices, detailed charts, winners & losers and more.
- Research: Read the latest broker notes and analyst research.
- Track stock news: Follow companies and get all their news updates delivered into a single feed.
- Save time researching: We aggregate vital company information like financials, board details and key dates into one place.
- Share: Like, comment & share your thoughts on the platform.
- And much more…
Follow us on Twitter @voxmarkets
If you have any questions about the app, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixes for handling different types of push notification and improvements in personal timeline .
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Decent App for free
Very useful app that allows you to keep track of price and news data across portfolios of stocks.
Generally it works quite well. I normally get the RNSs delivered as notifications to my smartphone. I find the pricing data to be a mixed bag. Doesn’t seem to be much by way of accuracy checking / quality control on the pricing data front.
The app hasn’t had a new release for a good while even though there are a number of small bugs currently. Support used to reply to emails when I let them know there was a problem but frankly doesn’t seem to be well supported.
In summary you get what you pay for and this app is very useful when it works which is most of the time. If for nothing else other than receiving RNSs it is worth having a look.
Free, but has limitations
You get what you pay for generally, but this is an easy way of tracking shares & finding out news.
Where it lets itself down is on notifications (such as news announcements) which just don’t happen - easy to miss important stuff if this is your only news source.
Sadly they don’t respond to help/questions either, which is never good
Perfect investment tracker
This is a great app to have for anyone interested in tracking stocks and shares. Push notifications with RNS releases, quick access to the latest podcast and lots more. This is my go to app at the moment and really can’t fault it. Also it’s free!... not even any ads! Thanks guys
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.