Read your voicemails as texts and see who they are from. Scroll through your voicemail texts and choose the most important first. If you need to call someone back their phone number is captured in the text. Listen to your voicemails as well, and/or receive them as emails.
• This app offers monthly auto renewable subscriptions covering limited / unlimited fully transcribed voicemails.
• Freemium accounts and messages uncovered by subscriptions will be only partially transcribed (first 50 characters) and not charged.
• All subscriptions will be renewed monthly automatically
• Subscriptions purchased in the past will be restored automatically if any period is left
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person. We do not distribute your personal information to third party organizations and we only require contact information to provide the service you pay for.
• EULA https://www.voxsci.com/cms/showPage?PAGE=terms.tml
• SUPPORT https://www.voxsci.com/cms/showPage?PAGE=support.tml
• PRIVACY https://www.voxsci.com/cms/showPage?PAGE=privacy.tml
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This seems to be the only free way to get a form of visual voicemail on providers that don’t offer it. I am confused as have been using the old Vox Sci app (orange and black icon) for a few years and it now crashes on iOS 13. This app (Voxsci - orange and white icon) seems to be an updated version that works on iOS 13 but in App Store searches, the old app is prioritised and this new one is missing two key features as far as I can tell:
1) No option to play voicemails back through phone earpiece - speaker only. I emailed the developer and their advice was to turn the volume of the speaker down (!) I think the speaker/earpiece button needs to be restored as per the old app ASAP.
2) No alert via the app that you have a new message. The email of the transcript and MP3 of message comes through after 2-3 mins but the app needs a corner badge number alert on the app icon. I have all the alerts switched on (banner etc.) in the app settings but I get no alerts at all that I have a new message apart from the email.
One further thing to note is that you have to dial two activation numbers to get Voxsci to take over from your standard voicemail. The first time I tried this, my calls were going nowhere and were met with silence or an engaged or unobtainable tone. I deactivated, waited a couple of days, and re-tried the activation and, so far, the voicemail seems to work OK.
Fix these and it could well be a five star app!
- Vox Sciences Ltd
- 10 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Vox Science Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Voxsci UK 65 £9.99
- Voxsci UK 30 £4.99
- Voxsci UK Unlimited £24.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.