* Pocket Gamer GOLD AWARD
* "New Games We Love", Apple
* "Best New Apps for October", Vodafone UK
* #1 Hot Game, TouchArcade, Sep 2016
* "The 30 Best iPad Games of 2016", Stromstock
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Vulture Island is a platform adventure with a distinct focus on exploration to tickle your curiosity.
Rather than stacking up high scores and running towards the end of each level, you get to roam freely in an open world and explore caves, swamps, temples, pirate ships and more.
You collect objects along your way, solve puzzles and talk to NPCs, all while being wrapped inside the platform gameplay mechanism we all have to come to love since the golden era of 8-bit computers and consoles.
Benjamin has built a spectacular flying machine to take him and his friends around the world.
During one of the first flight sessions something goes wrong. The youngsters have no choice but to parachute themselves to safety.
After an exhausting swim Alex, Paul and Stella end up on a distant island. Barehanded and with no trace of Benjamin.
* Non-linear gameplay: Explore the island freely
* Non-destructive gameplay: When failing, you're simply thrown back to the overview map instead of losing all progress
* Interact with characters, trade tools and help each other
* Collect items to your inventory
* Solve puzzles
* Battle enemies & bosses
Supports MFi Controllers and ION Arcade Controllers.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Collectors icon added by popular request (#41)
- Fixed a bug where the player could get stuck under a block inside the Mines of Shamus
- Optimized assets: Saves valuable space on your device
As always, thanks to all fans for your support. We hope you'll enjoy this update!
Ratings and Reviews
Nostalgic Gold !!!
The game is a great one with an original story. Simple game with relaxed graphics and loads of fun and problem solving head scratching puzzles.
Another Epic make by Donut Games
So much frustrating fun !!
First off I know that frustrating isn't what most people want from there games , but this little platform game is so charming , intriguing & most of all fun that it's not a bad thing at all. The puzzles are at times so hard they seem impossible but it's just about trying to think In a different way or finding that little clue to how to solve it. This game will grip you not obsessively but you will find yourself at random times thinking & solving the puzzles I your head & suddenly you can't wait to get 5 minutes to quickly go & advance further. Overall this game has great humour , slick retro style graphics & enough thought put into it you'll forget it's only a Pocket player game , great fun !
Fantastic for Dizzy fans
This game doesn't provide instant gratification, or points scores, or quick reaction tests. It won't hold your hand. But it IS an immensely fun classic which will be reminiscent for some fans of the best of the Dizzy series of games. Fantastic stuff, please make more like this!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Donut Games
- 7.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Donut Games
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.