Vyke’s allows you to subscribe to up to 4 real extra mobile numbers, make low cost calls & SMS to other phones, and call & chat free with other Vyke users, all in one simple to use app.
We create different profiles on social media, dating sites and websites but still give out our personal mobile numbers without a second thought. Vyke allows you to control your mobile identity while keeping your main number private.
Get a different phone number for each part of your life, whether you’re at home, work, abroad, socialising, dating or selling online. All you need to decide is when each number is on, off or sent to voicemail.
* Up to four real extra UK, US, Canadian, Dutch or Polish mobile numbers
* Free voicemail on each number
* Call, chat and share pictures for free with other Vyke users
* Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines
* SMS for less to anywhere in the world
* Crystal clear voice calls
* Keep your personal number private
* Make and receive calls
* Decide when each number is on, off or sent to voicemail
* Control who has your personal number
Vyke is for anyone who could use a second line without a second device:
* Online daters – keep your personal number private until you’re ready
* Online sellers – create a profile just for selling online
* International travellers – connect to Wi-Fi to avoid roaming fees
* International callers – stay in touch with friends and family
* Business users – ditch your second phone and port your number to Vyke
* Tablet users – turn your tablet into a fully functioning phone
* International presence – make and receive calls like a local
* Stop nuisance calls – create a number just for signups to stop getting spam calls
Get Vyke today to add your own extra mobile numbers and start saving on domestic and international calls and SMS while keeping your personal number private.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be better
It’s a very good app. Using it with telephone number set up in Poland. It works 98 times out of 100. It happened to me twice app wouldn’t connect neither through WiFi nor through my network (O2) no matter what settings. First time it lasted for a day, second time for 2 hours. The other thing is if you buy credit through the Vyke app, Apple charges additional fees, so you have to go to Vyke website and buy directly- bit annoying. Also text messages are charged in the old way, per some 70 characters. So if you write long sms ie. 100 characters then you pay for 2 text messages.
Otherwise it’s very useful. People can send you texts and call you as if you have got second SIM card.
I have been using the Vyke app for over a year now and it’s very useful. I travel a lot but I often need to call back to the UK for family and business. It’s very useful to have a UK mobile number that follows me where ever I roam. I either use WiFi or buy a local data SIM card. The calling costs are so competitive that when I come back to the UK, I just buy a data-only SIM and continue to use Vyke.
You should top up your account on the Vyke website because there’s extra charges if you do it in-app.
Also you don’t need to purchase the number for 6 or 12 months - as long as you use it (incoming or outgoing SMS/call) at least once every 30 days, your number stays active and belongs to you.
Good app, some features missing
Overall a good app.
Does the basic bits like calls, texts, voicemails etc.
I’d love to see an option for scheduling the availability of numbers (so I can set my “company” number to be available from 8am till 6 pm Monday to Friday).
Other super annoying thing is that I cannot use my Bluetooth hands free with it (it is not available, while it does have no problem with hangouts, WhatsApp, FB messenger or normal phone calls).
- Vyke Telecoms Limited
- 68.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Vyke Telecoms Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- £3.49 credit £4.99
- £8.49 credit £11.99
- 1.39 € credit £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.