Walkmeter is the most advanced application for walkers and hikers ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete... a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
• Records an unlimited number of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and by routes and activities.
• View bar and pie charts summarizing all your workouts.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Records steps all day and cadence during workouts.
• Automatically record the weather.
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
Analyze Online - See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explorer on your computer or on your iPhone.
• Share by email, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, or MyFitnessPal.
• View within the app on any Info page for a workout.
• View your graph, splits, intervals, zones, and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colors.
• Post workouts to iOS Health app.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, and MyFitnessPal to share your workouts online.
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress.
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches.
• Import by tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in Mail or Safari.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites.
Apple Watch Enhanced - See abvio.com/applewatch
• Set up, start, stop, lap and finish a workout all from the Apple Watch.
• Bring your iPhone with you on your workouts. Does not support standalone use.
• Includes beautiful gauge pages with zones for speed / pace, heart rate, step cadence, cycle cadence, and power.
• Force touch to start, stop, lap, or access settings from any page.
Your Elite subscription contributes to ongoing development and our responsive customer support. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable. See abvio.com/terms and abvio.com/privacy.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app despite paywall locked features
I’ve been using this app for around 5 years now from back when it was purely a premium app and I was happy to pay for it. I switch the app on every time I go for a walk and find the GPS tracking and statistics fairly accurate without going in to any of the more advanced features. It is a shame that some quite basic functionality such as Apple Watch support, pedometer etc are locked behind a subscription, I’d happily pay to have the features unlocked in perpetuity but not keen on yet another subscription.
Tried others and this is by far the best. Like the Social media/email features - fun but also good as I walk & run in the forest so can be found if something happened. Maps work everytime where as others I tried were so unreliable. Now been using for several years in new forest and very pleased and would highly recommend.
Brilliant app and just keeps getting better BUT PLEASE, add functionality to allow playing of PODCASTS via Walkmeter App since Apple have split the 2 apart! I love my podcasts when jogging in the forest and I know I’ll always be listening to something new and fresh and not the same old playlist. Thanks Abvio.
Really impressed with integration.
I have been looking for an app for some time to log my dog walks, capturing both telemetry data and maps of my routes. Walkmeter certainly exceeds the detail that I require but I do like the way that it syncs with the health app and between my iPhone and iPad via iCloud. The interface provides a great deal of detailed information but in a way that avoids appearing cluttered or overwhelming. I am very impressed with how easy it was to get iCloud and Health sync working. The only feature that I would like to see added would be to be able to add photos to the data.
- Abvio Inc.
- 116.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Abvio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Upgrade £9.99
- Elite Upgrade £9.99
- Elite Upgrade £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.