◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ 5/5 – wargamer.com
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ 5/5 – strategygamer.com
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◇ 4/5 – pockettactics.com
Warbands:Bushido is a miniatures board game arena with cards, miniatures, dice (i.e. dice random involved) and beautiful terrains to fight on, with both multiplayer battles boardgamers are used to, and challenging single-player scenarios.
Game has a isometric, tabletop-style look with miniature-style characters, cards, dice, pre-rendered battlefields and story-mode scenarios. There will be more than 50 various paintable units and heroes planned for full-scale release and later additions. Multiplayer skirmish will let you test your skills in best traditions of tabletop wargame classics with a fast-paced gameplay. While single-player scenarios with their own characters and events, are highly influenced by classic turn-based RPG tactics.
Game background - is the story of civil war in 16th century Japan, known as “Warring States period”. Samurais and ronins, criminals of all sorts, ninja clans, Chinese pirates, Portuguese mercenaries and firearms traders, all trying to benefit from anarchy and conflict. It is hard to find a more atmospheric and dense setting for a tactical board games.
- "Test Of Valor" Order Card issue fixed
- "Better shooter" ability issue fixed
- Minor localization fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Really Great game apart from connection issues
First of all. Great theme. Great graphics. Great game mechanics and pretty well balanced. If you like small scale skirmish games you should love this.
Well worth the price. 5 stars, if not for the issues
There are a few teething issues though
- There are a lot of connection drops, meaning you lose the game
- connection issues, worth mentioning twice as is 95% of the downside of this game
- it’s got a freemium style shop mechanic, but you can’t buy upgrades. You have to just pay for the game. This isn’t wrong, but it’s just clear the devs changed direction on the monetisation. I might have bought some troops if I could have
Totally Brilliant !!!!
I have eagerly awaited the launch on I-pad & I-phone and I have not been disappointed !
This is a brilliant squad sized tactical game , with no in App purchases so common in games these days.
The graphics are great and atmospheric , the gameplay is simple enough once you have fought a few times.
This franchise has bags of potential and designers who have tested the game for 9 months on steam before general release, so I have no doubt it will keep getting better.
Do yourself a favour and buy it .. you won't regret it !
Developer Response ,
Thanks, Marko! =) Glad that you liked it after such a long waiting.
No offline mode
Would be a fantastic 5+ star game if it didn’t rely on always having a strong internet connection. Game simply freezes if internet connection disappears. Would be amazing if this could be improved so that connection is required only when playing online or going to store. This way could be played during commute. Otherwise it’s an amazing game made with loads of love.
- Red Unit, OOO
- 873.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2015 ООО Рэд Юнит
- In-App Purchases
- Ten Packs Of Miniatures £4.99
- Three Packs Of Miniatures £1.99
- Ten Packs Of Orders Cards £2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.