***NOTE: Compatible with iPad 3 and up, iPad Mini (Retina) and up, iPhone 5 and up, iPod Touch 6 and up - WE CANNOT GUARANTEE COMPATIBILITY WITH EARLIER DEVICES. An internet connection is required to play.***
iMessage stickers are available:
Lead the Sons of Russ into battle and slash your way through hordes of ferocious enemies with Boltgun fire and Chainsword teeth. Write your own saga in the annals of the Space Wolves Chapter as you hunt your sworn enemies – the Chaos Space Marines.
Savour the atmosphere, as you play this unique combination of turn-based strategy and collectible card game, where you can turn defeat into victory, where events on the battlefield depend on a wise choice of cards and decisions must be planned meticulously.
It will take the leadership, senses and cunning of the Space Wolves to be victorious on the planet Kanak, Segmentum Obscurus – the harsh, hostile world chosen by the forces of Chaos as their outpost. What secrets does this slumbering giant, lost in the cold cruel depths of space, hold? What sort of monstrous powers are lurking in its suffocating green jungles, the fiery hell of its volcanoes, and its dusty lifeless wastelands? Discover them as you progress through the campaign!
For Russ! For the Wolftime and the Allfather!
The Iron Priests have prepared a massive content update that continues the story of the Space Wolves squad led by Valgard Twice-Slain, the young and furious Grey Hunter. You will struggle against a new, powerful enemy - the ancient and mysterious Necrons:
a whole new chapter with 10 story-driven missions
Necrons - a terrifying new enemy race
5 new types of enemies and 4 unique bosses
new levels and upgrades for the main character
new levels and personal weapons for all squadmates
40+ new cards
Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves:
• An epic campaign, spanning hostile environments on a distant planet.
• Combat the Word Bearers - fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
Squad-based tactical battles:
• Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard – select your main hero for each mission, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.
• Unlock all five companions and choose two to take into battle with you.
• Level up your party and unlock numerous perks.
• Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, interactive 3D environments.
Collectible card driven combat:
• Hundreds of weapons and abilities with various mechanics.
• Customise your decks to fit your unique strategy and tactics.
• Victories unlock powerful new weapons, bonuses and tactics cards.
• Evolve your cards at the Iron Priest’s Forge to further enhance your killer deck!
• Fierce, 3 v 3 close-quarter battles. Use each turn to inflict massive damage on your enemy!
• Rating. Here's your chance to become the top Space Wolf. With each stage, battles get tougher – but the rewards get better.
• At the start of each season, leaderboards are reset. But prove you're the best – and reclaim your leadership status!
• Fight against hordes of fanatic Chaos Cultists.
• Get unique rewards available only in this mode.
• Try out new tactics in constantly changing conditions.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2017. Space Wolf, Space Wolves, the Space Wolf logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
FOLLOW US: @40kspacewolf
LIKE US: facebook.com/40kspacewolf
The Iron Priests of the Space Wolves Chapter have prepared the following changes:
- fixed a problem with the game freezing in the main menu;
- produced some minor fixes and improvements.
For Russ and the Allfather!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun game, but geared towards making you spend money
I, like others, was enthralled at the idea of having a game I can play on my iPad on the way to work, bringing the Warhammer 40k universe to life that I had played with when I was younger, but the way in which this game is engineered to get you to spend money is rather off-putting. I spent ages trying to improve my squad, giving in occasionally to buying the odd pack to help boost their weapons and stats a little faster. However, when I find that the new add-on can only be accessed by spending an eye watering amount of credits, or more actual money, I’ve decided it’s not worth playing any more. Herocraft, you’ve made a great game, but it would have been better if you could just get us to buy it in the first place, and not have to reach for our credit cards in order to make significant progress.
Developer Response ,
We'll take note of your remarks about this issue, thank you for your comment.
Would be an awesome game but rigged
So the game would be an awesome instalment of the franchise on mobile but it has two major flaws in its core system
1. Rigged forge that last level of crafting makes it impossible to acquire legendary cards, it doesn’t allow you to progress further in the campaign unless you spend money on it, 250 just to see an UC card drop is an insult, not only the card drop rate should not include the UC as the basic difficulty does not include legendary cards let alone getting a rare card... this is a purpose design to let you spend money on this and you want to buy some upgrades for your marines? Good luck feeding the game with your credit card
2. getting through the arena to get some requisition to create new cards is an idea but the ai and system is rigged, many times the game crashed when one of the cultists attacked and missed shots against of my marines, just to turn it back again and see that this time perfect 100% accuracy...and don’t get me on your (players) accuracy
It pisses me off to see such potential wasted in a attempt to rip you out of money
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, we'll think about your remarks. As for crashes, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll investigate this problem.
A lot of potential waisted
Game play and graphics is generally good BUT as some have pointed out in earlier reviews. There’s a number of crashes and oversights that seem almost intentional. And the rip off prices on upgrades and extra cards, lives etc is obscene. Here’s a few main points.
1. A enemy shoots and misses, the app crashes. So you relaunch and then as if by magic, the shot previously missed is then a hit.
2. There is some clear cheating from the odd player in ‘Multiplayer’. I just played someone called ‘Blurryshield....‘ And thanks to a certain flamer weapon which gave them an extra action point on use. They were able to take 8+ turns in a row by continually using said flamer card, of which I can only assume they must have had multiples to continue using it. Surely there should be a cap on the amount of turns and one character can take?
3. At every corner of this game as you progress, you will be pushed to spend money, lots of money. Why not just charge you a one off cost for the initial purchase of the game you may ask yourself? The simple answer is that just like a betting shop, they want to see you spend far more than the games actually worth. And I think that says a lot about the ethics and morality of the people who are making money from this game.
My advice to anyone who’s bored and wants to spend some time and play a game...spend it on yourself or with someone else. There’s a far too bigger price on the cost of playing this game.
- HC GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
- 261.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf © Games Workshop Limited 2020. Space Wolf, Games Workshop and their associated logos are either ® or TM and/or © Games Workshop Limited. Published by HeroCraft Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Common Credits Pack £4.99
- Uncommon Credits Pack £9.99
- Rare Credits Pack £19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.