Command powerful factions & legendary Champions in this Warhammer Trading Card Game.
We are Sigmar’s Champions!
Thousands of players are heralding the new era – the Age of Sigmar, in this epic Warhammer trading card game born from magic and fantasy.
Deploy units and unleash deadly magical abilities, while completing quests to earn blessings from the gods. Only the mightiest of warriors will stand victorious in this battle for the Mortal Realms, a war that spans both physical and digital worlds.
Where does your allegiance lie? Don’t wait! Start your mighty quest today!
• DISCOVER the WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR universe with breath-taking imagery as you’ve never seen before!
• CHOOSE your allegiance from the GRAND ALLIANCES - Order, Chaos, Destruction and Death.
• COMMAND legendary Champions that form the backbone of your army.
• FAST, TACTICAL GAMEPLAY – easy to play, takes skill to master.
• CARDS with unique rotating mechanics for damage, healing and novel over-time effects.
• COMPLETE quests to unlock powerful blessings.
• BATTLE your opponents in an epic duel of strategy and skill.
• CONSTRUCT YOUR OWN MIGHTY DECK of cards to prove your might.
• PLAY with digital cards or scan physical cards into your mobile collection to level-up and play them digitally for free!
Are you ready to choose your allegiance?
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Champions is free to download and play, however some in-game items can be purchased for real money.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram:
* 80+ card balancing changes for all four Grand Alliances
* Warband 3: Seraphon is now in the store, brand new cards for Order are available
* New features: multi-queue matchmaking allowing players to minimise their queue times
* Draft re-rolling: Players can now re-roll a limited number of draft picks with each draft run
* Various Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
Ratings and Reviews
Best digital CCG
Ive played a lot of digital/physical CCGs over the years but the only digital ones I’ve stuck with longer than a week are Magic and Pokemon.... and now Warhammer Champions. I like that it’s easy to get into but the more you study the cards the deeper the strategy becomes. Outside of gameplay the biggest draw for me is the ability to scan physical cards and get a digital equivalent. When deck building I always prefer to do it with physical cards, so being able to build a deck, replicate it in the app to test it knowing that I have a copy of each card in there already is a huge plus over any other game I play. The only negative I can see is that when I tried it on iPhone (I only play on iPad) a lot of the text is just far too small, so I can understand a lot of the complaints about losing portrait mode.
Best CCG I’ve played
I’ve played a lot of CCG’s/TCG’s over the years but never one that has gripped me like this. The digital version is really amazing. I’ve been playing this since launch and not put it down. The gameplay is fantastic with the rotation mechanic really testing your tactical skills and timing. The physical version handshakes with it brilliantly also, as I can pick up a booster pack and scan in what I pull from the pack. 10/10
Great Until Forced Landscape View
Played this since the beta test and it’s easily the most enjoyable card game I’ve played with a way to use real cards in the virtual game.
Sadly a recent update forced players to play the game in landscape view meaning that on phones which don’t have an extra large screen the gave us hard to play unless you have memorised the card text. It was a stupid decision given it was brought in after two sets of card releases so now I’ve spent £300+ on cards for a virtual game that isn’t playable. In the real world it’d be like buying a PlayStation 4 then Sony sleeping whilst you’re sleeping one night and replace it with an Xbox One.
Without the forced change I’d be leaving 5*.
Developer Response ,
Hey there - thank you for your review. We would like to hear more about the UI issues you seem to be facing. Please, could you get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org with some screenshots and information about the device you are using.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PLAYFUSION LTD
- 125.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 PlayFusion & Games Workshop Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Vampiric Spoils £9.99
- Orruk Loot £4.99
- Aelf Treasure £1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.