Are you drinking enough water?
Waterlogged provides personalized charts and reminders to help you stay healthy and hydrated. Users can easily view their progress in meeting daily water drinking goals and customize the app based on the size and type of glass or water bottle.
Drink more water so you can crush your workout later.
- Apply custom photos to your cups to quickly record water intake
- Include oz, mL, L and other volume measurements for tracking
- Graphs to visually monitor your water consumption by day, week or year
- Fully integrated with Apple Health, Fitbit, MyFitnessPal & more! (Premium)
- Unlock reminders to help you build good hydration habits (Premium)
10 Benefits of Drinking More Water:
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue
2. Promotes Weight Loss
3. Flushes Out Toxins
4. Improves Skin Complexion
5. Maintains Regularity
6. Boosts Immune System
7. Natural Headache Remedy
8. Prevents Cramps and Sprains
9. Maintains Body Temperature
10. Puts You in a Sunny Good Mood
Download the app now to set your daily goal! Takes less than a minute a day to improve your health. See why it's been featured by Dr. Oz, Lifehacker, Health Advocate, the Quench and more!
Read more about Waterlogged: http://blog.healthadvocate.com/2014/07/track-your-daily-water-intake-with-the-waterlogged-app/
· Updated localizations for several countries
Ratings and Reviews
I use this to track my water intake and it’s very useful as I suffer with bad acne and measuring my water intake motivates me to drink more water and it’s improved my skin quite a bit, it’s quick and easy to log as you can just press it and you can log other types of drink however I would love if it showed with a different colour the drink you drank other than water and I kind of wished they had a calendar that showed if you completed your goal by a little star or something as you have to click back and that can be very long and annoying and I can’t see if I have completed it all that week so I would love if that feature was added but other than that it’s a great app
Ok, but could be so much better
The basic functionality is fine and I paid the £3.99 basically to get rid of the intrusive adverts as the premium features aren’t really worth it alone.
However, for four quid I’d expect the overall experience to be a bit more seamless - few issues:
1. Doesn’t sync across iPhone and iPad which is annoying and also renders having two versions of the app pretty pointless.
2. The same login details don’t work across both versions so the app is linked to the device somehow rather than the account which it prompts you to set up which again makes the account seem pretty pointless.
3. Before discovering Point 2, I tried multiple times to login on my iPhone using the same details as I’d set up on my iPad. Even though I knew they were correct I requested (multiple times) a password reset e-mail which never arrived.
4. The notifications badge for amount left to drink to meet daily goal doesn’t always update.
So overall for the basic functionality it’s fine but don’t expect a smart app to track your daily water across multiple devices and also some basic customer support improvements would also go some way to justifying the relatively expensive price tag. Particularly as this is one the logging apps actually recommended by Apple from within Apple Health.
So BELOW is my previous review from a while back. Since changing phones and redownloading this app, the adverts seem to be even more frequent and minimum of 5 seconds long, and the sound plays even when the phone is on silent (not great when you are using the app somewhere to need to be quiet).
The amount/frequency of ads if ridiculous!! I get that you need to advertise, but come on, maybe one ad every 15-20 seconds, instead of every 5 seconds or so!
Really useful app, helped me to track my water so much better than other methods I've tried, which has helped me to hit my target everyday since getting it! So simple to use. Love the customisation of the drinks so they are suited to you. Only have the free app, haven't paid for the reminders as that's something I don't really need myself - but the free app alone is brilliant!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Day Logger, Inc.
- 39.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, Frisian, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Day Logger, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Reminders £3.99
- Lifetime Subscription £3.99
- Unlock Reminders Sale £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.