Are you drinking enough water?
Waterlogged provides personalized charts and reminders to help you stay healthy and hydrated. Users can easily view their progress in meeting daily water drinking goals and customize the app based on the size and type of glass or water bottle.
Drink more water so you can crush your workout later.
- Apply custom photos to your cups to quickly record water intake
- Include oz, mL, L and other volume measurements for tracking
- Graphs to visually monitor your water consumption by day, week or year
- Fully integrated with Apple Health, Fitbit, MyFitnessPal & more! (Premium)
- Unlock reminders to help you build good hydration habits (Premium)
10 Benefits of Drinking More Water:
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue
2. Promotes Weight Loss
3. Flushes Out Toxins
4. Improves Skin Complexion
5. Maintains Regularity
6. Boosts Immune System
7. Natural Headache Remedy
8. Prevents Cramps and Sprains
9. Maintains Body Temperature
10. Puts You in a Sunny Good Mood
Download the app now to set your daily goal! Takes less than a minute a day to improve your health. See why it's been featured by Dr. Oz, Lifehacker, Health Advocate, the Quench and more!
Read more about Waterlogged: http://blog.healthadvocate.com/2014/07/track-your-daily-water-intake-with-the-waterlogged-app/
· Fixed: iPad landscape layout
· Fixed: HealthKit integration
· Fixed: Restore purchase
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Waterlogged is the best water tracking app I’ve ever come across - it is amazing! It is very easy and quick to input your water with the ‘favourite containers’, mine being a water bottle and a glass. Of course, you are not limited to these containers - you can personalise the app completely by putting in your own containers too! Also, you don’t have to always drink from the same containers, you can record a different drink in the app with a different containers to usual. Some examples of the other drinks you can input are soda, tea, and coffee. As well as all of this, you can also set up daily reminders to drink more water and set up a daily goal for yourself! With a water bottle graphic that fills up the more you drink each day and reaches the top when you reach your daily goal, it is very easy to track progress. I don’t have the paid version of the app, yet it is still a fantastic way for me to make sure I stay hydrated in the summer. So, if you are looking for a free, easy and quick to use app for keeping track of your hydration in the summer, I would definitely recommend Waterlogged!
Ok, but could be so much better
The basic functionality is fine and I paid the £3.99 basically to get rid of the intrusive adverts as the premium features aren’t really worth it alone.
However, for four quid I’d expect the overall experience to be a bit more seamless - few issues:
1. Doesn’t sync across iPhone and iPad which is annoying and also renders having two versions of the app pretty pointless.
2. The same login details don’t work across both versions so the app is linked to the device somehow rather than the account which it prompts you to set up which again makes the account seem pretty pointless.
3. Before discovering Point 2, I tried multiple times to login on my iPhone using the same details as I’d set up on my iPad. Even though I knew they were correct I requested (multiple times) a password reset e-mail which never arrived.
4. The notifications badge for amount left to drink to meet daily goal doesn’t always update.
So overall for the basic functionality it’s fine but don’t expect a smart app to track your daily water across multiple devices and also some basic customer support improvements would also go some way to justifying the relatively expensive price tag. Particularly as this is one the logging apps actually recommended by Apple from within Apple Health.
So BELOW is my previous review from a while back. Since changing phones and redownloading this app, the adverts seem to be even more frequent and minimum of 5 seconds long, and the sound plays even when the phone is on silent (not great when you are using the app somewhere to need to be quiet).
The amount/frequency of ads if ridiculous!! I get that you need to advertise, but come on, maybe one ad every 15-20 seconds, instead of every 5 seconds or so!
Really useful app, helped me to track my water so much better than other methods I've tried, which has helped me to hit my target everyday since getting it! So simple to use. Love the customisation of the drinks so they are suited to you. Only have the free app, haven't paid for the reminders as that's something I don't really need myself - but the free app alone is brilliant!
- Day Logger, Inc.
- 39.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, Frisian, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Day Logger, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Subscription £3.99
- Unlock Reminders £3.99
- Unlock Reminders Gift
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.