• Awarded “App Store Best of 2014” by Apple
• Try Waterlogue Pro for macOS! Available now on the Mac App Store.
You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines, and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
• From Tinrocket, creator of This by Tinrocket (App Store Best of 2016), Olli (App Store Best of 2017), Percolator, and Popsicolor.
iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 13.2 and up.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• Oprah's holiday pick! "Made with Love: DIY Gifts"—O, The Oprah Magazine
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar. 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec. 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec. 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec. 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec. 2013
KEEP UP WITH TINROCKET:
• Follow @Tinrocket on Instagram and Twitter for the latest!
• We’re here to help: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps indie developers like ourselves.
Waterlogue® and See the world like an artist® are registered Trademarks of Tinrocket, LLC
• Improvements to image import and sharing
• UI improvements
• Internal changes to keep things current
• Fixed broken example image
Recent changes in our 1.4 update:
• New: 3x faster rendering (iPhone 6 and up)
• New: "Jumbo" detail setting (iPhone 6 and up)
• New: Support for iPhone X screens
• New: Quickly access recent photos
• Improved: Streamlined is now identical to “It's Technical” but without the graph paper!
• Improved: "Illustration" style
• Improved: "Shallow" style
• Fix: Send paintings to your AirPrint-compatible printer
• UI updates
• Bug fixes
If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating—we’d really appreciate it! Every review counts and helps indie developers like ourselves. :)
We’re here to help you too: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
A vast improvement over version 1.3, with far more detail possible.
It would be greatly improved if the user could exercise more control of the effects within each preset.
That said, it is very good at what it does; create quick ‘watercolour’ pictures from photos or other artwork.
This is a really marvellous app that can achieve effects not possible (to my knowledge) using desktop apps. As a graphic designer I use it all the time to create watercolour versions of photos and artwork I've created in Adobe Illustrator. The results are beautiful, it's a very, very clever bit of software. Buy it you won't be disappointed!
Update: still marvelling at this app a few years later. When will an OSX version become available?! The only drawback for me is the size I’m restricted to by working on a phone! An ultra high res desktop version would be incredible.
This produces lovely renders of my photography that I often use in my workflow to create digital art works.
Feature request: Renders seem to be capped at screen size. Please allow for larger exports. It would be great if they could match the size of the input photo. Thanks.
Update: Thanks for the response. I don’t know why I have missed that setting before. I’ve used it so many times without noticing! Yes works for me very well I have tested it and can get much bigger images from the export now. If you ever feel like going even bigger that would be very welcome :).
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks so much for these kind words :) !
We do have some articles available for increasing the image resolution output, you can check those out here: https://tinrocket.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217166828
If you're still not getting the quality you're looking for, feel free to reach out to our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tinrocket, LLC
- 45.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Tinrocket, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.