You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone and iPad.
• From Tinrocket, creator of This by Tinrocket (App Store Best of 2016), Olli by Tinrocket (App Store Best of 2017), Percolator, and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 10.3 and greater.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @Tinrocket on Instagram and Twitter for the latest!
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
Waterlogue® and See the world like an artist® are registered Trademarks of Tinrocket, LLC
• Rendering optimizations and improvements
• Send paintings to your AirPrint-compatible printer
• Visible status bar on iPhone X, XS, XS Max, and XR devices
• Bug fixes
Recent changes in our 1.4 update:
• New: 3x faster rendering (iPhone 6 and up)
• New: "Jumbo" detail setting (iPhone 6 and up)
• New: Support for iPhone X screens
• New: Quickly access recent photos
• Improved: Streamlined is now idential to "It's Technical" but without the graph paper!
• Improved: "Illustration" style
• Improved: "Shallow" style
• UI updates
• Bug fixes
If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating—we’d really appreciate it! Every review counts and helps indie developers like ourselves. :)
We’re here to help you too: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a really marvellous app that can achieve effects not possible (to my knowledge) using desktop apps. As a graphic designer I use it all the time to create watercolour versions of photos and artwork I've created in Adobe Illustrator. The results are beautiful, it's a very, very clever bit of software. Buy it you won't be disappointed!
Update: still marvelling at this app a few years later. When will an OSX version become available?! The only drawback for me is the size I’m restricted to by working on a phone! An ultra high res desktop version would be incredible.
After a rocky start the app now runs smoothly and I just have so much fun with it! I’ve even sold items printed with the art I’ve made with this! I love that images saved aren’t tiny as i need BIG images if I wanna try n sell, bigger the better! I’m in hospital now and I’ve had lots of fun playing with it while stuck in a hospital bed! Suggestions for further updates would be even more painting styles! Keep up the great work guys!
I bought this to turn a scenic photo into a watercolour effect. The result was a bunch of smudges that you’d be hard pushed to recognise as the original mountain, village and sea side that it was. I thought maybe my photo was a little complex so I chose to turn a photo of a kid in bright simple clothes, no other distractions in the photo, into a watercolour. The result was a crude roughly organised collection of smudges again with no detail. It looked like one of those ‘what can you see in this watercolour ‘ psychology tests. Just awful, and I was really excited by this and went by previous reviews - Marybeth the app has gone through a change since those customers reviews it. Big shame
- Tinrocket, LLC
- 51 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Tinrocket, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.