Add Text, Logos, Maps and QR-Codes to your photos, resize and rename - in bulk! Then save your watermark designs to quickly apply it to more photos later.
NOTE: watermark PRO is FREE FOR YOUR EVERY DAY USE. Larger batches and some advanced features require an in-app purchase to permanently enable that functionality.
Built like a drawing app, watermark PRO allows you to quickly add text, logos, maps and QR-Codes to your photos in mere seconds. Drop a bunch of images into the tray, position and set up the watermarks, hit go - easy as that.
NEW: 16 bit image support! If your original uses 16-bit deep colors, the watermarked image can be saved as 16-bit image as well.
NEW: Change or set Copyright/Author metadata
watermark PRO can simultaneously add complex watermarks, convert to a different file type, resize and rename your photos in a single pass.
Sporting more high-end features than you can shake your mouse at, watermark PRO is still simple to use. All watermarks can be individually configured.
Watermarks general features
- Intuitive object-oriented editor with advanced features and smart alignment help
- Add as many watermarks (text, logo, map, QRCode) as you like
- All watermarks (text, logos, maps, QRCodes) can be positioned anywhere, freely resized and rotated
- All watermarks support transparency, shadow, and blend modes
- Save your designs for later use
- Auto-resize for easy editing
- Any font, color, style, background color
- Smart text support (see below)
- Use any image as a logo
- Automatic crop modes
- Up to 4000 characters, self configuring
- Instant updates
- Automatically loads location from GPS data embedded in photos
- Visually displays direction camera was facing (when heading information is available)
- manual and Mac-location supported (requires access to location services enabled)
* Note: Currently uses non-Apple Map Services
- Choose from 6 standard pre-sets to place line art over your images
Text, QRCode and Export can access meta data. Add time stamps or other dynamic information (e.g. Artist, Aperture, Modification Date, Lens or Camera) to your photos
- Use file naming rules to simultaneously watermark, resize and rename your photos
- Highly flexible file name scheme that can access EXIF and other metadata
- Convert to file formats: JPG, JPG2000, PNG, PDF, PSD, BMP, GIF, TIF
- Save as 16-bit image if source was 16 bit
- Resize using the following units: percent, pixel, inch, cm
- Can create single multi-page PDF
- fixes a bug where smart text counters could count differently
- fixed possible crash when using GPS maps as first watermark item
- made sure 'loading' spinner is turned off correctly when done reading an image
Ratings and Reviews
I absolutely love this app, the only thing that I find annoying at times is, that it will crash now and again and just close the application unexpectedly. Other than that, the app is great and I use it for all my watermarks.
I do a lot of photography for a local football team and as you can imaging have a lot of pictures, putting a watermark on them can be very time consuming but with this app it saves so much time. When I downloaded it I thought I’d just test it, and I was so happy with what I saw. Tutorial is great too, really helpful.
Seeing as paid for this app usabiltiy is basic as it can get. When buying this as a PRO version i thought you pay for a good quality product but……...processing of many photos is a nightmare as you have to close and reopen this app. Saving a logo is not available. when adding photos the logo you use is not approprialy adjusted to different size images automatically, you have to adjust this manually. Needs a serious update if I’m to change my rating!!!!
- cf/x AG
- 44 MB
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- © 2013 - 2016 cf/x AG
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Tray £19.99
- 16 Bit Color Watermarks £4.99
- Set/Add EXIF copyright tag £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.