WavePad Music and Audio Editor is a full-featured professional audio and music editor. With WavePad you can edit and record music, voice, and other audio recordings. You can edit audio files with tools like cut, copy, paste. You can also add audio effects including echo, amplify, and noise reduction.
WavePad Audio Editor supports a number of formats including vox, gsm, and more! Whether you are a professional or an at-home enthusiast, WavePad has all of the tools you need to edit audio files. Typical applications include ringtones, voice-overs, trim sound bits, and many more!
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Work with multiple files
• Supports auto-trim and voice activated recording
• Select sample rates from 8000-44100hz, 8-32 bits
• Recording runs in the background and when the screen turns off
• Upload to and download from your Google Drive and Dropbox account
WavePad contains optional in-app purchases and subscriptions.
• Subscriptions are billed monthly while purchases are one time payments (these are not subscriptions)
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period,
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and cost depends on your chosen package
• Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For assistance using WavePad:
Terms of service:
* De-esser feature has been added under Cleanup menu
* Improvements to Recent Files list
* Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
iPhone version superb
Y’know, when we move from between our PC’s to our Laptops and iPad and iPhone, I think our stupid heads’ expect the same functionality, at the same speeds, and bug-free, we also lose sight of the amount of Apple iOS changes that occur, and the amount flack they receive for rendering our Apple products temporarily useless on occasion - and not just a few occasions either, and anyone who knows anything at all about coding knows that Apps like this are written for the product in its current state - most updates shouldn’t, bug that largely depends on what they do and the resources required to do it.
So, considering I’m writing this from the iPhone 5s I keep purely for throwing idea into GarageBand before I forget them - this App reminds me of Cool Edit 2 before Adobe bought the rights, renamed it and destroyed it.
Subscriptions are at stake when this App is down, so firstly I’m checking how recently Apple has updated the iOS, and is there a connection, but ultimately, WavePad is always up and running again extremely quickly - allowing for mandatory in-house release candidate alpha tests, the customer is the best way to identify hiccups, we can’t have it both ways - it’s either fast with potential bugs, or it’s a 3 month, 6 month wait thinking of every worst scenario - all I know is that this is the best App out there for this job - although the Help file is dated, and a bit more note resolution would be nice - or a text window for direct data entry on cursor position.
Even so, I can’t justify my gripes with it, it’s still a WIP.
Nice job, nicely done, I don’t give 5 stars though, to anyone, that suggests it’s as good as it can get, it’s at the top, the end of the road, nowhere left to go.
Geezus Murphy, this reads like some never ending horror-babble sales pitch to a potentially major investor in a Japanese car plant - but far worse.
Quite good, but pls fix the 00:00 ! Bad reviews are dated.
Did a load of recordings with an ‘actor’ and so was disappointed to later see all these recordings said they were 46 bytes size ! And duration from 00:00 to... 00:00 ! But no the recordings were actually fine.
This of course is every audio person’s nightmare, that you do the work and it fails to record...except the app recorded fine, it’s just the readout that’s fubar. It’s a fault caused by an update in the last 2 years because older recordings don’t have this issue.
Some terrible recent reviews, it’s almost as if these are for a different product entirely? Does the fact my original app dates back a few years make it better somehow? I dunno, for me this is not bad at all i just upgraded to get the export filetype options to get stuff out to GB.
Lastly, i no longer expect apps to be free, except for trying-out.
This App Is Amazing and Especially the Doppler Effect There’s nothing to mention but thanks for making this app can’t wait for the
Updates in the near bye future
- NCH Software
- 24.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 by NCH Software. All Rights Reserved. NCH Software, NCH products and their respective logos are trademarks of NCH Software.
- In-App Purchases
- Pocket WavePad Plus £9.99
- All Current Features £9.99
- AIFF Format £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.