Your brain processes images 60,000x faster than text - SEE YOUR FORECAST
• #1 Weather app in 55 countries
• "Apps we Love" – Apple
• "My primary weather app" – John Gruber of Daring Fireball
▶ SUPER FORECAST – INDUSTRY FIRST
Why pick one provider when you can get the best of them all? We combine the world's #1 forecasting data + #1 rain data + #1 radar to create a super forecast with no weaknesses and only the best.
▶ TRAVEL ASSIST – INDUSTRY FIRST
Never have duplicate Current and Home locations again.
▶ 18 THEMES
• Pick your theme for iOS light/dark mode
• 18 themes, from Black Hole to Emoji and Funfetti
• 4 different dark modes
• Over 50 matching app icons
▶ RADAR + DARK SKY
• HD Radar
• Dark Sky down-to-the-minute precipitation on the same page
• 4 map options
• Auto-play or only when tapped
⊘ No background location tracking
⊘ We never store or resell your location data
⊘ We never know or transmit your Home address
▶ EXTREMELY DETAILED
• Global Feels Like setting
• 10 day forecast
• 48 hour forecast
• Average temperature for the day
• Monthly averages for travel planning
• Moon phases
• Custom units
• Severe weather warning reports
• Precipitation chance and amount
• Dew point
• Sunrise & Sunset times
• Wind speed and gusts
• UV Index
• Cloud Cover
PAID OR FREE
• Free = basic weather data, basic features, with ads
• Supercharge = unlimited access to everything, no ads
- Try 7 Days Free
- Monthly for $1.99
- Annual for $9.99 ($0.83 per month)
- Lifetime for $44.99
• We are pleased to offer any legacy Weather Line 1 user 50% off their first year, $4.99 per year (less than 50 cents per month).
• Free users - We never send any location data to them, but they probably use your IP (for example) to figure out a broad location. This happens when you see ads to show ads from your area.
• Supercharge users - We completely disable the Ad code, so they cannot run or know anything.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
• New Emoji Theme - get your forecast from emojis
• Pick your Dark Theme - customize which dark mode (and light mode too actually) gets activated by the system
• "What's New" screen... so you'll always know what's new, since no one reads these anymore
• 2x faster widget launch speed and reduced memory usage
• Fixed crash with third party time framework
• Fixed layout issue in "Locations" view
• Reduced App Store download size
• Have feedback or a feature request? Tap "Contact Us" in Settings to get in touch using our updated feedback tool
Thanks for your feedback and continued support! More fun stuff soon...
Ratings and Reviews
Long time user of WL 1 and happy to pay for what is an excellent app, though the costs I’d say are a little high and as an existing user would have appreciated a gesture towards a lifetime subscription.
V2 is a little sluggish compared to v1 but hopefully the developers will be able to optimise things.
There is no other app that offers the same, it is the ability to simplify so much information that it gets right.
As Einstein once said: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
This has been my go-to weather app for a few years. Just simple to use and very accurate. Would be cool to have an Apple Watch version too!
Update for W2:
I used the original version for years and it was absolutely the best. This second version is incredible! People will no doubt complain about the subscription model but for me it’s a no-brainer. Services like this cost money and contributing to further development is a must, without that an app will just die out and probably end up costing the developers. It’s only a small amount a month and costs less than an umbrella anyway.
One thing I would like is notifications and a Watch app, but it’s not all about me is it.
When I heard there was going to be a change to a subscription model for this app I thought I’d try the stock Apple app instead. It just doesn’t compare. And neither do any others I tried.
Weather Line is just hands down my favourite way to view weather info.
I fully understand the need for a subscription - with the developer having to pay the weather info provider each time the app is used there really is no other option. The up-front cost would have to be really high or they’d end up losing money which is, I understand, what is the case with the old version.
I’d rather not pay a subscription. I’d also rather not have to pay for beer. But few things are free.
So I’ve happily paid and so long as I see this app to be the best in class, I’ll keep paying. For an app I use many times most days, the cost is really cheap.
It really is a great app and well worth the cost of a bar of chocolate each month.
- Off Coast LLC
- 52.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © OFF COAST LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Supercharge £1.99
- Supercharge £9.99
- Supercharge Legacy £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.