With WebDAV Nav you can download, share, store and edit files on your iPhone or iPad when utilising your local server, Network Attached Storage or a cloud storage provider.
This free version includes ads. The full version, WebDAV Nav+, includes many more features, contains no ads and is available in the App Store.
• Download files and store them locally on the iPhone or iPad
• Navigate your remote storage files and folders and perform common file and folder operations like Delete, Copy, Move and Rename
• Open documents and files in other applications
• Supports viewing most common file formats including Microsoft Office formats (.doc .xlsx, .ppt), OpenOffice, PDF, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, RTF and DICOM images
• Save attachments from emails to local storage and upload them to your WebDAV Server
• Forward downloaded documents by email
• Upload images from the photo gallery or camera
• Select and upload multiple photos including the embedded EXIF data with the multiple upload purchase
• Stream Video and Music straight from supported servers
• Option to logout on going to background
Documents (Word, Excel, Pages, Numbers, ODT)
Media (MP4, MP3, MOV)
Images (JPG, PNG and RAW camera images)
ePub ebook viewer
Please consider contacting support to get help connecting to your servers if you have any problems.
Bug fix for not correctly setting the Last Modified timestamp when downloading files
Various minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant app for playing served video files.
I am experiencing a couple of problems with the music playing functionality.
Firstly, it only seems possible to select a single music file at a time. It would be preferable to me to be able to multi select several/all music files in a folder to queue to the player. I read that the + version allows playlists to be played but I would prefer to be able to queue selections without managing play list files.
Secondly, when playing music files the two iOS devices I tried both entered the power save mode and stopped playing.
Easy to use and very useful
Would hate to be without it.
Not user friendly
Quite complex usage, error message does not respond ,
N so does url ,
Maybe it’s me , got frustrated
Will back to previous file manager app
Which has more features to this ,
N much easier to use ,
Will be checking on this to ,
Maybe will improve for better
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Schimera Pty Ltd
- 33.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Schimera Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads £0.99
- Upload multiple images and videos £0.99
- Enable playlist support £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.