The latest Webexpenses app can be used alongside Webexpenses’ software to fully manage your expenses on the go.
What users can do on the Webexpenses app:
- Fully manage expenses from claim through to submission and approval
- Scan receipts with Google-vision powered optical character recognition (OCR) technology and build claims automatically
- Accurately track business mileage with an integrated map feature
- Stay within policy with built-in, custom expense policy alerts
- Submit, approve and reject claims.
The Webexpenses app is continuously improved to give users the best experience when managing their expenses. Webexpenses recommend the use of the app to all users.
Webexpenses is an EMLO company.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Can be improved
The app works fairly well, but there are a few things that could greatly improve it:
- Offline mode: It's annoying that the app requires an active connection. This is not always possible when on the move. It would be great if an offline mode could be added so that expenses could be logged at the time they are incurred, then synced when a data connection is re-established.
- Bug fixes: I regularly get errors such as "mismatch date modified", "could not retrieve company data", "error retrieving fx rate" etc. It's frustrating when all I want to do is quickly record an item.
Looking forward to seeing a future update that fixes these issues. Thanks
Unreliable, 2 star being generous.
An awful app. Even with updates over last few years have seen no improvement.
The app fails miserably without internet connection. Locking up, losing receipts and duplicating entries. The stock fix being to delete cache, re sync, correct the errors and re enter what you were doing before the lockup. .
Entry in a particular field not containing the required info in the drop down means cancelling the whole expense and starting again.
The camera window with iPhone is small and does not allow you to shrink the receipt to fit, either using the phone camera or from a gallery picture requiring several partial receipt photos to get in the whole receipt. If it not were for a company requirement I would not use. Todays phones have plenty of memory the app should be able to store to cache until a good connection can be established instead of crashing.
Fantastic and makes my life easier
I started working for a new company 6 months ago who use webexpenses, so I was blown away when I was shown this system.
I spend 60% of my job travelling for client meetings and being able to use webexpenses app to record my expenses is super easy. It's a lot less hassle than having to carry around paper receipts everywhere I go, every place I eat, I can now record it on my phone.
I can't believe I've been in this industry, having to claim back my expenses using paper based systems for so long... I couldn't do my job properly without this app now.
I urge you to invest, it's an investment that saves so much time and time saves money, it's a win win for everyone!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Signifo Ltd
- 42.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Signifo Ltd