WellMind is your free NHS mental health and wellbeing app designed to help you with stress, anxiety and depression. The app includes advice, tips and tools to improve your mental health and boost your wellbeing.
- Record and monitor your feelings to track your moods over time
- Remind yourself what you’re looking forward to, track your daily achievements, and log what you’re grateful for to encourage good mental health
- Add reminders to boost your wellbeing, or events that you’re looking forward to
- Get advice on stress, depression and anxiety
- Find out the symptoms of these common mental health problems
- Access advice on what you should do if you feel this way
- Read our self-help guides
- View our Body Map to see how stress, depression & anxiety can affect the body
- Try 5 quick and easy tips to improve your mental health
Help in a Crisis
- Get support if you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis
- Access national helpline numbers
- Find tips on how to stay safe in a mental health crisis
- Unwind with our three relaxation audio tracks
- Wind down quickly with our two- and three-minute tracks
- Relax more deeply with the longer muscle relaxation track
Play the game
- Take control of a snake as you seek out food
- Distract yourself when you’re feeling stressed or anxious
- Get handy health and wellbeing tips along the way
- Find out more about Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- View our Twitter Page
- Become a member of the Trust to get more involved
- Give feedback on our services
Please note that this app is not a substitute for professional help. If you have any concerns about your mental health, talk to your GP.
Updated for iOS 11 and the iPhone X!
Ratings and Reviews
I often have trouble saving my entry into the calendar. The feature is very useful to track my moods and feelings every day but more often than not I have to write and save my entry several times before it shows up in the calendar. This is frustrating and annoying.
What's up with it?
This app would be brilliant if it actually let you save your mood like it says it should. You're supposed to be able to keep track of your mood on the calendar. Every time I save my notes on my mood it says it's been saved to calendar, only when I look at the calendar it says no moods recorded. This is counter productive for the aim of this app and unnecessarily stressful.
Not sure how it's meant to help..?
I've been tracking my mood on the calendar but there really is no point anymore. It's doing nothing for me. I don't get how that's helping my anxiety, there isn't really any advice and I'm not sure what the purpose of this app is, as it doesn't help you with much. It may help other people but been a bit pointless for me. Maybe it should have some good tips on how to cope or deal with panic attacks, self harm, etc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.