WeParent was featured by Apple as "App of the Day" and by Parents, Romper, App Advice, NBC, ABC, and Forbes.
Designed by a Stanford Ph.D. in Psychology to make co-parenting simpler and less stressful.
Manage your custody schedules, organize calendar and lists, share information, and exchange messages – all in one place.
Start with a FREE 14-day trial. Choose a monthly, annual or lifetime subscription plan that covers your entire family. The first person in the family pays, everybody else joins for FREE.
Here is how WeParent simplifies your co-parenting experience and helps you stay organized:
1. Custody schedules. Use WeParent to set up your school year, summer, holiday, travel and vacation schedules. Start from our convenient built-in templates or use a custom schedule. Then track and manage changes to the parenting calendar, so that there is never any confusion about where the kids are staying.
2. Family calendar. Add your kids’ school events, after-school activities, doctor appointments, and anything else you need to track. Your spouse or co-parent and any other family members that you invite will be able to see all of these events too and pitch in to help when needed.
3. Shared lists, updated real-time. Use lists to create to-do lists, shopping lists, chore lists, packing lists, guest lists and more. Then check and uncheck items as you complete them. Your family will see the information updated in real-time.
4. Real-time messaging. Exchange private messages or group messages with anybody you invited to your family. Having all of your communication in one searchable archive makes it easy to retrieve the information whenever you need to.
5. Important contacts and information. Share your kids’ shoe sizes, school report cards, immunization records or photos with your family members quickly, easily and securely. We integrate with your phone’s camera, photo library and contacts book (with your permission, of course), and keep a searchable archive of everything for easy reference.
6. Record-keeping. Messages between co-parents on WeParent are permanently archived and can be retrieved for your review or for use in court if needed.
7. WeParent data are stored securely in the cloud and can be accessed from any device. All data entered into WeParent belongs to you, and you only. We never sell or exchange your data.
When you sign up, you are invited to sign up for a FREE 14-day trial that gives you unlimited access to all the features and functionality. After the trial, you can choose an affordable plan that covers your entire family. This includes you, your spouse and/or your co-parent, the kids' grandparents or nanny, and anyone else who needs to be in the loop. Our monthly and annual subscription plans are a recurring subscription, which you can manage directly in iTunes:
- Your subscription covers unlimited family members. You can add, edit, or delete family members at any time.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
- You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to Settings -> Subscriptions.
Our lifetime family subscription is a non-recurring purchase. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
We are constantly working to improve our app. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be glad to help!
Co-parenting is challenging. Our app makes parenting simpler by getting everybody in your family on the same page. Don’t let another day go by without simplifying your parenting life!
We are constantly improving the WeParent app. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback. The latest version includes several bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Solid app, with a family plan
I like that Weparent doesn't charge per person, but instead per family. The last thing I want is to try to convince my ex to pay for something extra. I also invited my parents and the former in-laws because they watch the kids when I have to go out of town.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. Yes, we try to keep the app affordable for everyone - and offer family plans for unlimited adults.
Keeping it calm
This app allows all the vital and sometimes tricky information to be in one place. Having in info in one place helps to organise all child aspects in a measured and transparent way.
It removes much of the need for contact with ex partners that can be the source of trouble and miss understanding. Allowing all communications to be in one place. Having an archive is vital to show who said what when and the tone used by both parents.
The document section is great. But is lacking 3 things. There should be a record of when documents were uploaded and when they were read. I also feel that the ease of which documents can be deleted, is not good. Documents ( letters between parties) need to be part of audit trail and easy to find. Currently the documents section is under developed and considered. Doc folder section is not clear and sorts by name with no way to tell if something is a folder or a document. And documents in folders are sorted by name not by the more useful date uploaded. Come on We Parent is is basic stuff to fix. You would have 5 stars if the documents section was better thought through.
I like the app and would recommend it to others where a child lives in 2 homes. But beware messages section is flaky at times and documents are a nightmare to manage as they are sorted by name and not by date.
I really wanted this to work!
Crashes when adding new schedules to calendar. Difficult adding repeating multi day event for daughter. Altered the days of the week, but calendar wouldn’t update. Would be helpful to have a feature to add school holiday dates in one place rather than manually scrolling through and deleting / adding.
Emailed invitation for grandparent never arrived, despite sending multiple times (and no, it wasn’t in her junk folder)...
No option that I could see to start week view on a Monday, visually more difficult to interpret when each weekend is split between lines.
It’s a great idea but needs refinement
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about difficulties that you had. Our recent versions of the app are completely crash- and error-free. We hope you give us another chance. Please contact us at email@example.com and we'll be glad to help.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FamTerra Inc.
- 54.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 FamTerra Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly family subscription £9.99
- Annual family subscription £99.99
- 14-day Trial £0.00
- Lifetime family subscription £174.99
- Annual family subscription 2 £99.99
- 6-month family subscription £54.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.