WANT TO TRY OUT WHATS ON TV? GET 2 MONTHS FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
The number one TV guide for all the family. All you need to know about the best on TV
What’s on TV is an entertaining mix of TV features, the latest soap news and gossip, easy-to-use TV listings, puzzles and competitions. The Soapweek section gives you in-depth story updates and the Soap Diary has a rundown of upcoming plots, complete with must-see moments flagged up. The TV Week and Real Life sections cover the best of the week's other programmes. London/Anglia/Midlands Edition
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
Welcome to your new-look app! You'll find a complete new redesign with a host of new features.
If you're a Magazines Direct customer, please hit the 'Sign in' button at the top of the home page and log in using your normal Magazines Direct details.
You'll find a whole range of FAQs in the 'Help' section at the bottom of the screen, and you can 'Contact Us' should you need to in the same section.
We hope you enjoy your new app experience!
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t Download New Issues
Just recently, my What’s On TV Application doesn’t really want to work when it should. I’ve been trying to download the recent issue of the magazine, and honestly it’s just a struggle! I can’t even download it, apparently it says ‘there’s an issue’. So I’ve tried reinstalling it, and it still doesn’t work. What’s On TV, you need to sort it out now before the new issue arrives on Tuesday. I love reading your magazines a lot, but this issues needs to be sorted out pronto 😊
Problem with getting new magazines
I have been subscribing to What’s on Tv magazine for a couple of year now and up till recently things have been fine. A few months ago after an update I had problems when I exited the app and went back in I had to start the magazine again whereas before it held your place and then a month or so later I have trouble accessing the new Tuesday mag. It says I have to subscribe but I am paid up so I deleted the app and reinstalled and was able to access the mag. The same thing happened the past four or five weeks and today after deleting and reinstalling it 5 times I cannot get access to the paid up new magazine. Please can someone fix this problem?
Don’t buy an annual subscription
My annual subscription via Apple worked fine for 5 months then refused to download. The developers referred me to Apple whose Customer Service spent a long time one Sunday evening trying to get the app to work but with no progress. Further pleas for help to the developer have been ignored. Instead of saving money I’ve ended up paying double price for each issue.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 32.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £2.29
- 1 Year Subscription £23.99
- Whats on TV 039 2021 £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.