This award-winning tribute to Wheels on the Bus is a fun, interactive experience encouraging motor, language and cognitive skills through fresh illustrations, creative interaction and music.
- SING along and record your own voice
- PLAY original music performed by a classical piano trio (piano, violin, and cello)
- LISTEN to “Wheels on the Bus” in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian
- LEARN the sounds of different instruments: violin, cello, piano and kazoo
- DISCOVER interactive surprises on every page
CATEGORY: Nursery Rhyme
- SPIN the wheels to make the bus go faster… or slower
- OPEN and close the bus door
- MOVE the bus driver’s arm and sing “move on back!”
- SWISH the wipers and wipe away raindrops
- TAP to make the people go up and down
- HELP the baker serve some cake
- POP the goldfish bubbles
- Parents’ Choice Gold Award - Parents’ Choice Foundation
- "Best Children's App” KAPi Award
- International Consumer Electronic Show
- Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design - Children’s Technology Review
TIP FOR PARENTS
The option to hide buttons and turn pages automatically is in the device settings.
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. Like all Khan Academy offerings, all Duck Duck Moose apps are now 100% free, without ads or subscriptions.
For kids ages 2-6, don't miss Khan Academy Kids, our new early learning app to help young children with reading, writing, math and social-emotional development!
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at email@example.com.
Thanks for learning with us! We have some big news!
We’ve launched a new learning app for kids 2–6 called Khan Academy Kids. It’s 100% FREE with no ads or subscriptions needed.
This new version of Wheels on the Bus includes some small changes for iOS 13. Please update today!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
First, it's a different version than the one we sing at home, so it offers variety.
Second, it does so in ten different languages! It's a great way to add French, Italian, German, Spanish and more to their vocabulary
Third, it's fun! my 20-month old has already figured all the activities throughout the song and does not tire of the poking and sliding actions.
Great value for money. Highly recommended
Can't praise this highly enough. My 13 month old loves the interaction, amazing that babies are getting to use iPhones! It keeps him quiet for ages and has helped calm the odd tantrum. it won't be long till he can turn the pages by himself! Only issue is that it's American version. But can record on voice. Have old macdonald as well, great!
Wheels on the Bus by NannyTheo
Bought this for my 16 month old grand-daughter, she loves it! Good interactive qualities, only criticism (minor) is that it's too easy to hit the page turning icon so we sometimes move on faster than planned!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.