If you enjoy a dram then Whisky Magazine is your ideal drinking companion. From all the latest tastings and new releases to the world’s best whisky bars and undiscovered distilleries – each issue of this amazing magazine will take you on a magical whisky tour. Published eight times a year every issue of Whisky Magazine is a celebration of whisky around the world. Watch out for some of our favourite things...
Tastings – discover our top picks
Bottlings – the latest releases put under the spotlight
Interviews – with the people making the industry tick
Whisky bars – learn where to sniff out the world’s best
Food – discover which foods complement that special malt
And there’s much, much more including supplements, the best whiskies in the world and awards winners...
The weekly, monthly and yearly subscriptions are auto-renewing subscriptions. Prices for the subscriptions are £7.99 for three months and finally £28.99 for a whole year. Payment for this subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon purchase. The subscription will auto-renew within 24 hours of the current subscription expiring. Auto-renewing subscriptions can be managed via Account Settings allowing them to be turned off. No cancellations of the current subscription are allowed during the active subscription period.
For any further information see http://subscriber.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/file/Website_Privacy_statement.doc
Terms and Conditions: https://www.pagesuite.com/terms-of-service/
Ratings and Reviews
Not a bad little app
Does what it says on the tin. An easily readable mag app. Great content. Was a print subscriber and am now digi instead.
Well written articles and tastings section. Only 20 whiskies tasted per issue though, would like to see more. Being a geek, I love the production pieces!
Stick to the Newstand edition!!
Having subscribed to the Newstand edition for quite some time with no problems, I was prompted to transfer to the new App. This has turned out to be a very bad move on my behalf.
1) The app is lower definition (the pictures are distinctly blurred in comparison to the Newstand edition),
2) The app is distinctly slow and has already crashed twice.
3) There are no quick links from the contents pages to the contents and there are no hyperlinks to external websites from articles or adverts.
4) The contents pages bear no relation to the page references in the app.
5) When I originally rang the publisher to request that my iTunes subscription be transferred to the app as per the message in Newstand (hindsight and all that..) no one rang back as promised to deal with.
I'm not sure what the reasoning behind this app is (cheaper for the publisher maybe?) but unless a new and improved version comes out, I'll go back to Newstand. Thankfully only subscribed to 3 editions rather than for the year.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Paragraph Publishing Limited
- 60.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Finnish, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © PageSuite 2019
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Month Subscription £7.99
- 1 Year Subscription £28.99