Trace your family's past and discover your roots with Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. The official companion to the successful BBC TV series, Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine delves in to the celebrities’ pasts, features military and social history, recounts the stories of ordinary and extraordinary people and how they used to live. Packed with practical advice, from getting started to expert tips, we show you how to get the most out of online resources and build your own family tree.
Subscriptions and Single
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using our app! Here are the latest enhancements you’ll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Informative and detailed
I enjoy the reading WDYTYA and would definitely recommend this to others, I find the historical stories fascinating and intellectually engaging.
Buggy and not useful
1. When you search for an article as soon as the result are displayed it crashes unless you are extremely quick in choosing a result.
Edit: this fault happened for the first day or two. It seems to have been corrected.
2. I already have two or three years back numbers - I already have a subscription. I downloaded this app to give me the ability to search these back issues. The results generated from a search don’t tell where the article is and only offer to sell me the mag containing that article. As a lot of the information in the magazine becomes outdated within a year or two this is rather pointless.
Edit: on some searches the actual pages are displayed and on others only a preview is offered of the mag issue it is in.
The app needs a function that just indexes the articles and tells you where your search result appears. If then you don’t have that copy you can then buy it.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we are sorry to hear that the app is crashing. If you could contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your device details we can look into it thoroughly. We appreciate your feedback about the search functionality and will review accordingly.
No Pocketmags integration.
The app is fine for reading, its just a shame that it doesn’t integrate with Pocketmags as some of my magazines are bought through that and some are from iTunes. When I look at my library in the app, it looks like I am missing some issues because the Pocketmags ones don’t show up as purchased issues.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 43.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
- In-App Purchases
- Who Do You Think You Are? £22.99
- 12-Month Subscription £44.99
- April 2012 £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.