Wildlife Witness lets you report illegal trade. It makes it simple for you to watch out for wildlife and be part of the solution!
Illegal wildlife trade is an international crisis. Today alone, 60 elephants will be killed and 12,000 bears are sitting in cages as part of the worldwide demand for wildlife products.
Wildlife Witness is the first global community action tool to tackle illegal trade and gives you the power to make a positive difference. You can help by becoming a Wildlife Witness today!
- Report wildlife you see caught in trade
- See reports you’ve made on a global map
- Learn about wildlife affected by trade
- Learn what to look out for
- Share the app and get your friends involved
Wildlife Witness is brought to you by Taronga Conservation Society Australia in Partnership with TRAFFIC, the wildlife monitoring Network.
- updated homepage
- new animals
- support for Thai and Indonesian language
- enhanced location feature when making a report
- other minor changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app needs publicity
Just downloaded this app and I really hope I don't need to use it, but with the world being what it is at least now I'm in a much better position to help if called upon to act. Thanks so much for developing this great idea for an app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.