Taking algebra? Then you need the Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant. This definitive app for algebra—from the world leader in math software—will help you quickly solve your homework problems, ace your tests, and learn algebra concepts so you're prepared for your next courses. Forget canned examples! The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant solves your specific algebra problems on the fly, often showing you how to work through the problem step by step.
This app covers the following topics applicable to Algebra I, Algebra II, and College Algebra:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Simplify fractions, square roots, or any other expression.
- Solve a simple equation or a system of equations for specific variables.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Expand any polynomial.
- Factor numeric expressions, polynomials, and symbolic expressions.
- Divide any two expressions.
- Find the partial fraction decomposition of rational expressions.
The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs an update
Had been working fine but recently does not understand some basic equations like simple parabola inputs
I have been using Wolfram Alpha for algebra for a couple of years now, and no doubt is it a lifesaver for me. It is so useful, but unfortunately all else I need are functions, which would cost me 1.99 for the calculus pack! Please make a general app containing all the apps for a tenner or something! Otherwise Awesome!!
I'm a maths teacher and I love this app. Would give 5 stars but doesn't always show useful steps, for example when dividing polynomials.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.