The Wolverhampton iPhone App is for citizens of Wolverhampton and visitors to the area.
It will help you find useful information about many of the key services provided by Wolverhampton City Council.
• Bin Collection information and alerts; receive alerts direct to your phone the day before your bin is collected.
• Information on services provided by Wolverhampton City Council, including recycling, museums, libraries, and galleries.
• Up to the minute news stories from Wolverhampton City Council
• Star your most commonly called-upon services for fast access
• Phone or email our services, or get in touch with Wolverhampton City Council
We've made the app compatible with iOS 11, fixed some bugs and made some performance improvements. Thank you for using the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Not a bad start ..... but
I was disappointed to find that there's not a Report Fly Tipping feature. There's piles of rubbish all over the city and nothing seems to be done about it. Maybe I've answered my own question.
Update 1.2 Working Fine
Thanks for release & update 1.2 which addressed flaws mainly not sending timely reminder for which bins to put out & when.
Working great so far, keep up good work
App is now useless.
Won’t load after iOS 11 update. Starts to open but bombs before it can open properly and returns to the icon screen. Despite my iPhone saying it is usable and the recent app update on the App Store, this software is unusable without a further update to rectify this crash. Was OK before iOS 11.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.