EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
Where to come for inspiration, information & conversation.
Loved and trusted in equal measure, Woman's Weekly has been the market-leading women’s weekly magazine since it was launched 100 years ago. Packed full of inspiring, helpful and useful ideas and information for women who are the heart of their homes and families, it offers a unique mix of practical, compelling and up-to-the minute content.
Delicious recipes developed and tested in the magazine's own kitchen, the latest health news, entertaining short stories, brilliantly edited fashion features and beauty advice, gorgeous craft and home ideas and absorbing real life stories. No other weekly magazine offers the range of topics and issues we cover and no other weekly magazine can boast a readership that is as loyal, engaged and responsive as ours.
The available subscription periods for Woman's Weekly Magazine are 1 week or 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £0.99
Purchase a weekly subscription £0.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £3.99
Purchase an annual subscription £44.99
Want to try before you buy? Install the App and download the free sample issue from the store.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Woman's Weekly Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like getting my magazine via my IPad, but can't seem to print the puzzles off to do them and they are not interactive. Can this be fixed in some way? Otherwise, brilliant.
Have been a digital subscriber for nearly a year with no problem until now. It seems to be having problems with latest iPad iOS update - at least that is all I can think of. Cannot get mag to download says I don' t have a valid subscription even tho they have taken money from my Bank account
Like your other reviewer would like to be able to either complete crossword on line (can do this with my newspaper digital) or at least be able to print crossword
Will NOT BE RENEWING
I used to get this magazine many years ago but when I moved to the states I couldn’t find it. Just recently I was talking to my sister and she told me she still gets it every week in Italy. So I looked on line and found it. I had forgotten how good it is. Thank you.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 55.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 30.10.2012 £1.99
- 06.11.2012 £1.99
- 13.11.2012 £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.