Woot Math provides engaging, research-backed activities for the math classroom.
FIND GAPS with Formative Assessments
Leverage a bank of rich K–12 tasks to identify gaps in your students’ understanding. Woot Math gives visibility into student thinking, enables assessment for learning, and supports capturing and projecting student work for lively whole-class discussion.
TARGET GAPS with Actionable Data
Gain insight into your students understanding that goes beyond right and wrong. Woot Math gives immediate, actionable data that can inform the arc of instruction in real-time.
FILL GAPS with Personalized Learning
Identify where your students are struggling and provide personalized instruction. Woot Math’s Adaptive Learning program provides each student with a tailored sequence of instructional content. This research-back program has proven effectiveness for helping students master foundational topics including fractions, decimals, ratios, and negative numbers.
Woot Math helps teachers bring mathematics to life through research-backed tools for adaptive learning and formative assessment.
* Interactive experience that students love
* Engaging, hands-on digital manipulatives
* Adaptive engine that generates and assesses thousands of standards-aligned problems
* Personalized, research-backed instruction
* Reports and analytics on student progress by topic or standard
* Student work is captured and available for offline review, reports, and further differentiation
* Supported on the iPad and Web platforms (laptops, netbooks, or desktops)
* Designed to work well with school networks and wi-fi networks that may be overloaded
What Teachers are saying…
Woot Math gives me instant insight into my students’ understanding with actual examples of student work that goes beyond right and wrong answers. I love that I can share examples and have my students help pinpoint mistakes.
– Leslie Pritchard, Middle School Math Teacher
“I love this teaching tool. It is driven by what each student already knows and then adapts to their learning. The interactive features of moving fraction pieces around and the visuals are super helpful, because it gives students a conceptual understanding of fractions. I am a big fan of it and so are my students.”
– Jeanette Scotti, 4th Grade Teacher
Woot Math allows me to direct and individualize my instruction by giving me a way to quickly and easily evaluate students informally.
– April Hone, High School Math Teacher
My students absolutely LOVE Woot Math! I love hearing the excitement in their voice as they say “I got a WOOT!” And Woot Math has absolutely helped them work with fractions. On a recent test my students scored a 99% on all questions related to fraction definition and unit fractions.
– Sara Penley, 3rd Grade Teacher
By enabling my students to see that they are not alone in their math struggles and confusions, Woot Math promoted a more courageous attitude and turned mistakes into learning outcomes.
– Andrew Scott, 9th Grade Math Teacher
My new go-to way to start or end my class. I use it almost daily as a quick formative assessment, an exit ticket or to check homework. My students love it and it is so easy to use!
– Sara Lange, Middle School Math Teacher
What is powerful is how Woot Math allows teachers to facilitate rich and relevant conversations about student work in real time.
– Cary Hoste, 8th Grade Math Teacher
Woot Math provides high quality activities that develop conceptual and procedural understanding of fractions. It is both engaging and effective in meeting individual student needs. And the teacher dashboard gives me a wealth of information that can be used to target interventions or extensions.
– Michael Matassa, 6th Grade Teacher
Woot Math has allowed my struggling middle school students to finally understand fractions without feeling self-conscious learning the skills.
– Robin Mosteller, Middle School Math Teacher
Improvements and bug fixes for Clever support.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.