Wordgraphy is a new word game experience that limits your possible moves with letter groups to push you to think different words.
#Ranked Top 5 Word Games in 44 Countries on the App Store!
- Find words that complete each other to finish the word table
- If you find the correct word but location is wrong, the game will warn you. Try another place for that word.
- Everyday a new level is added to the game. Don't forget to play them.
- You can get help with the tip button. If you are out of tips you can either buy them or watch a video for it.
- Whatever you need is on the quick menu. You can access it by swiping up anywhere on the screen.
- More than 300 handcrafted levels.
- 9 different categories.
- Option to play with 4,5 and 6 letter words.
- Everyday new level.
- Designed to play on any occasion. No time limit, one hand control.
- Wonderful music.
- Game Achievements.
- Exclusive for App Store.
I hope you will have a wonderful time with this new word game experience, have fun!
If you like Wordgraphy, don't forget to rate us on the App Store!
Thank you for your support.
Ratings and Reviews
Good word game
Didn't take long to finish, though. I reckon for word game enthusiasts it's only 2-3 hours to finish this. Few American spellings, too. I've grown to expect this nowadays, but still annoying as I see words with U's in and that's the letter missing from most American ones.
Polished word game
Interesting puzzle variation, nicely presented. Updating review having learned that any IAP removes ads.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. As mentioned in the game, any purchase removes ads. I wanted to notify you if you missed it.
This is OK
If you can't figure out how to make a word in these tables, then download something with Peppa Pig on it instead. The concept of building four words down the four sides of a sudoku-style grid by swapping certain letters around is simple and easily learned. The problem, I think, is that it's maybe a little too easy. At the moment there isn't much of a challenge/ difficulty curve. Maybe there will be, in time. It's a good little game, at least a good starting point for what could well turn out to be a great game after some further development. I won't be deleting it, I'm gonna stick with it and see where it goes. Entertaining to play when you have a few minutes to kill and certainly different from the other word games out there.
- alper iskender
- 39.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Alper Iskender
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Hints £1.99
- 50 Hints £2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.