WordTrip - Fun and addicting search and connect word puzzles to train your brain!
We combined the classic word scrabble game with WordTrip, re-imagined to give you the best entertainment, all the while challenging you to a great brain exercise.
WordTrip is first of its kind word puzzle game stitched together with a cross-country travel theme. Connect letters to spell words, and you may discover new words to improve your vocabulary. Solve each word puzzle to travel your way around all the world. As you travel, puzzles get trickier as new countries welcome you. Up for a world tour with words?
• WordTrip, with its puzzles, is fun brain teasers challenging you to find the hidden words, test your vocabulary, spelling skills and puzzle solving ability.
• No rush, no stress - A travel-themed game to give a fun exercise to your brain in your free time and improve your word power.
• Relaxing backgrounds and music lets you explore countries all around the world with words.
• If you are a word lover and love to solve anagrams by unscrambling letters, WordTrip is the perfect choice for the best brain like you.
How to Play:
The rules are simple, swipe the letters on the compass to find hidden words
You may shuffle the letters or use hints if you are stuck on any puzzle.
• Free to Play Game – Download the game for FREE
• Easy to Learn but Hard to Master – Easy gameplay gets you going from the first anagram puzzle keeping you engaged for hours
• Challenging Word Puzzles – Puzzles range from 2 to 7 letter words. It starts easy and gets tougher as you move ahead in the game
• Improve Your Vocabulary – Scrabble your brain to find hidden words from the same set of letters. Flex your brain muscles in your free time and improve your vocabulary and spelling skills.
• Play Across Any Device – You can play the game on your mobile, tablet and of course on your laptop.
• Play Anytime – Travelling and you have problems like No Wifi or No internet? Fret not, You can play offline too
• Sync Your Game Progress – Sync your game progress across your devices simply by logging in with Facebook with a single click and start where you left off.
• Light on Your Device – Game does not drain your battery or occupy too much disk space.
• Travel Themed levels – A unique travel-themed game with awesome animations throughout your word tour
WordTrip is the latest top rated word game from the makers of Daily Themed Crossword, WordTrek & Crossword Jam.
WordTrip VIP Membership
VIP Membership allows you get the below exclusive benefits every week:
• No Ads
• Instant Joining Bonus
• Discount on Special Hints
• Free Special Hints every 6 hours
- VIP Membership price may vary between $2.99 and $4.99 per week
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, the current active subscription period cannot be cancelled.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Check out your new Profile and your amazing stats!
- Mr. Bee has a new Daily Challenge for you! Check out the Daily Spelling Bee!
- Open the Piggy bank for a great deal!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Full screen ads, rubbish dictionary
Full screen ads destroy any game. Just that should be enough to put you off. If not, carry on reading. I usually find at least a couple of words in each puzzle that absolutely exist (I check them in the dictionary) but the game didn't recognise. Latest one for example, IDYL. Fairly common word, no?... Other words it doesn't like, such as queer (as in, something strange), groin (a perfectly normal anatomical noun) or anything remotely oblique. What's next, delete colours and gender-related words? These missing words mean that you end up losing stars. Finally, it will not give you the stars you win when you do spins etc because it says you're offline. In fact, I've proved this isn't the case because I'm able to download email, or search the AppStore, or refresh the news... So the game is simply stopping you from getting your rewards. Maybe the devs hope to get you to spend some money? Very poor.
Keeps you on your toes!!!
Good game. Doesn’t limit your playing like many others unless you don’t have any coins to assist with those words that are elusive to you at the time. Good fun especially when one or two allude you and then suddenly the light comes on and you have got it. I am not sure about the levels. The words seem very similar throughout although the indicated number of people solving the whole puzzle reduces. Enjoyable and keeps the brain active. There are lots of words though that are not included although they are in the dictionary. Examples of these are rota, tyre. This can be irritating especially in the competitive rounds when you put in a valid, acceptable word which is not accepted and reduces your scoring potential.
This is a nice game deal and quite enjoyable, but it is also probably the most frustrating word game I have ever played! There are 3 categories; the first for words that fit the grid, the second for valid words, not in the grid and the third for words considered invalid. Pretty straightforward really, but not in practice, words such as ‘the’ can be considered invalid as can many plurals such as ‘reeds’ and many more. If this was consistent then I’d adjust my play accordingly, but it isn’t, a word considered valid in one round can be rejected in another. This makes me think that the bonus category is an add-on and poorly implemented. Get this right and the game would be worth 4 or even 5 stars. Until then, 3 is the best I can give - sorry!
- PlaySimple Games Pte Ltd
- 139.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © PlaySimple Games
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Coins £0.99
- 500 coins £1.99
- 1600 coins £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.