LifeWorks – The Total Well-being platform that employees love.
• Feel connected with a well-being newsfeed that fosters your colleague community.
• Feel recognised with peer to peer recognition that aligns with your company’s mission and core values.
• Feel supported with 24/7 counselling and well-being prevention content with LifeWorks market leading Employee Assistance Programme.
• Feel rewarded with exclusive Perks that save you £1,000’s a year across 4,000 brands and retailers, saving you an average of 7% across purchases including travel, food, entertainment and personal care.
• Feel guided with LifeWorks Enhanced Wellness. Take a pro-active approach to your well-being with health risk assessments and fitness challenges that sync with Apple Health and your favourite wearable technology.
Thanks for using LifeWorks
This release we've ensured your Dark Mode setting persists throughout the app with a beautifully redesigned facelift!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The top left tab is gone
I used use this app for cinema tickets all the time but the tab in the top left has disappeared and can’t seem to find how to use discounts for cinema and restaurants. The life tab at the bottom on the update doesn’t work for me and says loading and doesn’t actually load. Is there a way to downgrade?
Developer Response ,
It seems you're experiencing some unexpected behaviours here. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll troubleshoot this with you right away!
Gift card discounts very poor
Ask your employer for a more generous scheme. Unfortunately we have been given this. Employer must be trying to cut costs. Previous 2 schemes we had were far more generous Really poor or pointless discounts. Eg Argos was 9% discount but is only 3% here. Ikea was 7% but now not available here. To make matters worse the 2 times I’ve used it were poor. 1st the cards took 40 minutes to come through! (great in a shop). 2nd they just failed and you get the message ‘Oops something has gone wrong’. What they should say is ‘we are really sorry that our service has crashed.’ Don’t bother with support as you have to send an email.
Update: Dev says that you get a fast response. I asked for support at 2pm Sat. I received a reply on Monday!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for your feedback. Gift cards are available instantly within the app or website after purchase, the notification email also containing your gift card may be delayed at times due to spam filtering. At the moment our technical support is email based but our response times are typically very fast.
Good app but hard to navigate
The app is good overall and worth the effort for the help, advice and offers but is a little hard to navigate. You find yourself on screens and are a little confused why or what you should be doing. In the perks page you can only appear to search individual categories rather than all of them that would be useful when you have a brand a just want to see if any offers may suit. But the offers are good, in date and valid so worth the effort!
- Work Angel Technology Ltd
- 77.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bosnian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Xhosa
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © LifeWorks US Inc. 2019, © Synervie Ltd 2019, © Work Angel Technology Ltd 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.