Stay commited and motivated towards your own fitness goals in 2021 by creating your own workouts and track progress.
Workout Plan Bot is a simple and intuitive workout tracker, designed to motivate you towards reaching your fitness goals. It is perfect for strength training workouts when completing home workouts and gym workouts.
Create a free workout plan to boost your strength, lose weight and gain muscle mass in the gym when lifting weights.
- Friendly UI, we get out of the way so you can focus on your weight lifting workout and fitness goals.
- Create your own workout plan routines.
- Workout Scheduling so you can plan your workouts in advance to stay commmited and motivated.
- Over 100 exercises included for free for you to create your own workout plan routines.
- Access historic workout routine data to see progress over time.
- Sync your workouts with Apple Health.
- Share and import workout routines created by you or others. Perfect for personal trainers managing clients or friends that workout together.
- Track your workout progress with graphs for 1rm and total volume progression.
- Support for Imperial (lbs) and Metric (kg) weights.
- Automatically back up your workout plan data to iCloud.
- Your data is yours, export your workout plan and workout data to JSON to use in other apps.
With the free version of the Workout Plan Bot, you can create unlimited workouts, but you are limited to 3 custom routines. Upgrade to the Workout Plan Bot Premium subscription (£2.99/month , £29.99/year or £59.99/lifetime) for an unlimited number of routines and to unlock more Premium features.
Workout Plan Bot will automatically charge your iTunes Account (£2.99/month, £29.99/year or £59.99 once) at the end of your subscription or free trial period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. Subscriptions renew at the original price. You can turn off auto-renew at any time and still receive full functionality until the end of your current period, but no refund can be provided for unused portions of the subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of service: https://workoutplan.app/terms
- Introducing Workout Scheduling, allowing you to plan your workouts in advance to stay commited and motivated.
- Some UI Tweaks have been introduced throughout the app.
- Fixed a bug with duplicating a routine.
Ratings and Reviews
AMAZING, EASY TO USE APP!
As a personal trainer I found this appgreat! It’s been made so the whole process of working out and tracking the session is easy and smooth instead of some of the other more complicated buggy apps out there. Definitely looking forward to what’s to come with this one! Definitely recommend it!
Developer Response ,
Glad you find it useful, their are plans to add more dedicated personal trainer functionality in the future.
I’ll be ditching my notepad and pen
This app has a wide range of exercises to choose from and allows me to record every set that I do. Instead of scrolling through social media whilst resting I can easily update my progress in the app!
Really helped me keep track of my routine, which is more important than ever in these crazy times
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adam Bulmer
- 5.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020-2021 All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly £0.99
- Yearly £8.99
- Lifetime £20.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.