Assessment feedback has now gone mobile! Now students can receive their feedback using their own mobile device.
Workplace Assessor allows a student to use their own device as an assessment tool during a patient consultation. The assessment principle involving this app is that the user of the app would initially hand over their device to their assessor, who then assesses their skills and abilities during the consultation. Students can also complete a procedural skills assessment based around the same assessment principle.
Students can also use the app to complete self assessments based on their own performance.
- App layout has changed to become more tablet friendly
- Domain selection now removed as is now redundant
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I would like to be able to log in as myself (assessor) on my own device, input the students details and then sync the result.
It's a little back to front, as an assessor id like to use a consistent device.
- University of Keele
- 18.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Keele University School of Medicine
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.