Featuring the award-winning show’s friendly characters, the World of Peppa Pig app offers your family a safe and ad-free environment, filled with lots of learning and fun! Tailored towards the development of preschoolers, there are plenty of games, videos and activities for your little ones to enjoy and grow with.
The World of Peppa Pig is a subscription app. Whilst the app contains lots of free content, subscribing will give you unlimited access to everything that the app has to offer. Start your free trial now to unlock all the content within the app. No need to worry – you can cancel at any time!
PLAY & LEARN
Hours of fun and educational content, including:
• Learn to count in Shopping with Mummy Pig
• Make a delicious, healthy smoothie for Candy Cat
• Memory, matching, sorting and puzzle games
• Read-along stories to enjoy with your little piggy
• Full length episodes and exclusive video compilations
• Download and watch videos on-the-go
• Sing along to your favourite Peppa Pig songs and nursery rhymes to encourage reading and memory
• Learn phonics with our Alphabet Box videos
Unleash your inner artist with many activities, including:
• Paint with Peppa
• Create your very own picture in Peppa's world with Scenemaker
• Dress up Daddy Pig, Mummy Pig, Peppa and George in the silliest outfit combinations possible!
SAFE AND AD FREE
Trusted by millions of families across the globe, the World of Peppa Pig gives parents peace of mind with:
• Age appropriate content tailored for preschoolers
• A safe and secure environment - NO ads!
• COPPA and kidSAFE certifications
PLAY & WATCH OFFLINE
• Videos can be downloaded for offline viewing (subscribers only). Perfect for on-the-go entertainment!
• Games and activities require an internet connection when opened for the first time but can then be played offline too.
• Get UNLIMITED ACCESS to all games, videos and activities within the app with a monthly or yearly payment. Brand new content added regularly.
• Users will get a FREE 7-DAY TRIAL at the time of signing up. Please note, you will need to cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the 7 days, if you do not wish to continue with a paid subscription.
• Cancel your subscription at any time. Subscription will automatically renew and your account will be charged, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, by going to the Account Settings page of the app, after purchase. Please note that you will not get a refund for any remaining period of a subscription
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Family Sharing currently does not support subscriptions
Peppa Pig is the globally acclaimed animated TV show adored by pre-schoolers around the world. Peppa is a loveable, but slightly bossy little pig who lives with Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig, and her little brother George. The series has charmed children and their parents with its warmth, humour, familiarity and simplicity as it follows the family going about their everyday lives.
ABOUT Entertainment One
Entertainment One (eOne) is a market leader in the creation, distribution, and marketing of award-winning kids' content that connects with families around the world. Inspiring smiles with the world's most beloved characters, eOne takes dynamic brands all the way from screens to stores.
• We currently support iOS 9.0 and up
• For best performance, we recommend iPad Air and above, or iPhone 6 / SE and above
For more information, please see links below:
More Information: https://www.peppapig.com/world-of-peppa-pig/
Feedback or questions? We’d love to hear from you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OINK! Brighten up your day with this World of Peppa Pig update!
• NEW AND IMPROVED Alphabet Read Along plus
• UPDATED READ ALONGS: Daddy Pig has some pancake flipping fun, Peppa learns how to play the drums, and more!
For a LIMITED TIME:
• NEW FULL EPISODES
• MORE FREE VIDEOS and GAMES available
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just a nope to me!
At first I thought this will be a great game for my kid and I wanted to test this out myself. I see good effort and all but too many things are locked. I didn’t want to waste money so I kept it like that. I gave her the iPad to play yesterday and this morning when I gave her the game to play again she didn’t take the iPad. She said theirs not much to do at all. I agreed with her but asked her if she can play for about an hour. She played but mostly just was just drawing or listening to the stories in the game. She said it was really boring and wanted me to delete it. Plus it’s a kids game! Some parents don’t want to wast money on games and some do almost anything for their chilled/children. And I’m pretty sure that even when u buy the whole game it will be boring. To improve it I would try to make it more fun and no paying.
Thx for listening and I hope this can get improved! I’ll give 3 stars tho since my daughter liked it at first.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear your little one did not enjoy the free content in the app. Please note that a 7-day free trial is available in case you want to get a better understanding of what the app has to offer when unlocking its full potential.
World of Peppa Pig Team
Long initialisation process when starting the app
Update (3 stars) - the loading screen is improved in 2.4.7 (my complaint was based on 2.4.6).
There are still some issues - occasionally the sound will cut out and the only way to get it back is to force quit the app.
Also, I’d like to see an option to make it harder for young children to accidentally stop a video or go back. A long press mode would solve it.
Original review (1 star):
When you have a two year old who is tired and crying and the only way to cheer them up is by letting them watch Peppa, the absolute last thing you want when you open the app is a loading screen that goes through a very long ‘pre loading’ stage that has to download a large amount of data before you can even get into the app.
To the developers - I’m a developer myself, it’s absolutely not necessary to have an installing stage at the start. Either include all the data in the app to begin with (so that it’s all ready to go when you start the app), or do some background loading so that it doesn’t interfere with the usability.
No idea who green lighted such a bad design decision, but the number one priority for this type of app should be to allow quick instant access to playing videos.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry you're having issues with the app. Thanks for reporting this issue.
The loading details you mention were removed in the latest update 2.4.7 as they should not have been appearing. Could you please send us an email at email@example.com including the following details:
1) What device are you using to run the app? (Device model, OS Version)
2) Have you updated the app to the Halloween build (Version 2.4.7)? I can see from your review you are on 2.4.7 but I just want to double-check.
This will help us replicate your issue on our end and work directly with you to find a solution.
World of Peppa Pig Team
My son absolutely loves peppa pig at aged 22 months and going through autism assessment he is an obsessive child. All he loved was watching peppa pig all day. With the fact that he struggles to communicate this game has helped him to relax and not get as frustrated. It is so nice to see how clever he is on it when he lacks in communication. I think the subscription is a high price to pay, but for my son who can’t communicate and is obsessive, I feel I have to pay it to improve his skills and to prevent his anger and upset as it is the biggest thing that calms him down. I just wish it was a bit more cost friendly.
- Entertainment One Ltd.
- 221.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Entertainment One UK Ltd 2003
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription £27.99
- Monthly Subscription £4.99
- World of Peppa Pig All Access £1.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.