How would you create a World War 2 battlefield? Which tanks and military units would you choose to participate on the war? What kind of tactics and strategy would you make to win the war? If you are a fan of the WW2 war machines, WW2 Battle Front Simulator is a powerful yet easy to use simulator where you can create and simulate a whole new realistic Battlefield. This SANDBOX is just fascinating.
Looking for the ultimate World War 2 Battle Simulator?
We hope WW2 Fans out there enjoy the great simulation fun and love killing time with friends debating over which side wins the battle. Along the way, players will learn the details of weapon technology that has marked a line in history.
WW2 Battle Front Simulator begins it’s story on June 22nd, 1941 at the Eastern Front. Dubbed Operation Barbarossa, Germany committed a huge force of troops and by August 25th, 1941 the eastern front was moving into Russia itself. Story mode takes players to major eastern front battles from leningrad, Rostov, Moscow to Stalingrad between Germany & USSR. Later it takes players to the wester front where USA attacks Germany starting in France taking over one city at a time.
The game focuses on making the WW2 Simulator as real as possible. It begins with the ability of the players to play with actual Army and weapons from WW2 such as famous Tiger, Pershing and Sherman tanks. Players have the option of playing custom mode as every War Simulation fan enjoys setting up the troops and watching which side wins the battle. On custom mode, players can choose to play USA, USSR or Germany.
Strategy War Machine on USA Military
- Willy's Jeep, M3 HalfTrack, M8 Greyhound, M10 Wolverine, M4 Sherman, Sherman Firefly, M29 Pershing, T34 Calliope, M7 Priest
Strategy War Machine on USSR Military
- ZIS-3, BA-64, BT-7, T-34/76, KV-1, SU-76, BM-13 Katyusha, T-34/85, SU-100, KV-2, ISU-152 Tank
Strategy War Machine on German Military
- Sd.Kfz.222, Sd,Kfz.251, Sd.Kfz.234 Puma, Stug III , Panzer IV , Panther, Tiger, Strumtiger, Wespe, Pak 40
Story Mode Progression Sequence
- Eastern Front Battlefield
1) Siege of Leningrad (September 8, 1941)
2) The Battle of Rostov (November 21, 1941)
3) Battle of Moscow (November 25, 1941)
4) Battle of Isim (April 30, 1942)
5) Siege of Sevastopol (July 4, 1942)
6) The Battle of Nikko Bo (December 21, 1942)
7) Battle of Stalingrad (January 31, 1943)
8) Battle of Kursk (July 5, 1943)
9) The battle of Prohóoka (July 12, 1943)
10) Battle of Harikov (August 22, 1943)
11) Battle of Kyiv (December 5, 1943)
12) Battle of Odessa (April 10, 1944)
13) Battle of Minsk (July 8, 1944)
14) Battle of Budapest (February 13, 1945)
15) Battle of Berlin (May 9, 1945)
- Western Front Battlefield
1) Battle of Normandy (June 6, 1944)
2) Battle of Brest (August 7, 1944)
3) Battle of the Côte de Azur (August 15, 1944)
4) Battle of Paris (August 24, 1944)
5) Battle of Huttgen Forest (19 September 1944)
6) Battle of Aachen (October 2, 1944)
7) Battle of Arden (December 16, 1944)
8) Battle of Alsace Lorraine (December 31, 1944)
9) Battle of Colmar (February 9, 1945)
10) Battle of Rhineland (March 26, 1945)
11) Battle of Frankfurt (March 26, 1945)
12) Battle of Kassel (April 1, 1945)
13) Battle of Heilbronn (April 12, 1945)
14) Battle of Rour (April 14, 1945)
15) Battle of Nuremburg (April 20, 1945)
Thank you for playing WW2BFS. We are working hard to improve the game.
On this update, we have included
1) Story Mode bug update (Germany vs Germany on Eastern Front)
2) 1st purchase sale bug fixed (Now disappears after 1st purchase)
3) Story Mode Coin bug (Now available with more rewards)
4) PvP Network Battle Server update
5) Localization errors fixed on Portuguese and Simplified Chinese
Stay tuned for more updates
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs some adjustments...
I think the game is really good, it’s got lots of potential and exquisite graphics and a really good campaign, however there are a few things that need improvements such as whenever a place a large army against another large army the game crashes and a while back their was a pacific campaign that was going to be released but for some reason it never came which is disappointing because I was really looking forward to a Japanese faction and possibly a British one too, all in all a very good game that I really enjoy playing but bear in mind the improvements in this message as well...
What is good and what could help improve the game
I think the games is good in the campaigns and in some of the map designs however I don’t really like the fuel to do missions system the units are nice with everything been free it is very nice to have a full extent of the game rather than it being free but not the full game however some things I would like to see would be The Africa campaign the Pacific theatre not just focusing on island hopping in the Pacific I think this would put you ahead of other games would be the chimes Japanese war Japanese invasion Siberia Indian and Burma campaigns and a Singapore falling and some things like Australia under threat have a either historical or non historical campaign for there where you get pick your country a axis campaign not sure if the eastern campaign has it it would be nice to see ww2 from a different standpoint in a game for once
Good.. when it works
Concept wise, the game is great. Good attention to detail and the battle descriptions before playing are a nice touch, as well as the gameplay itself being really good. It all feels very authentic. However, half the time it won’t even load up. It gets stuck on the initial loading screen. Then when you do get in the game, you’re sometimes left waiting 2/3 minutes for it to start after laying out your troops and pressing ‘go’ which wouldn’t be so bad, but it takes your fuel as soon as you press it. So if you’re like me and confused as to why it won’t work, you end up losing out trying to get it to start. It’s a shame for such a good idea to be stifled by it. Once those issues have been ironed out it will be a near enough perfect game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cogoo Inc.
- 648.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Cogoo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- First Purchase Package £7.99
- 14000 Gold £8.99
- 5000 Gold £4.49
- Unlimited Fuel £2.49
- 30000 Gold £17.99
- 100,000 Gold £44.99
- Upgrade Fuel Tank £4.49