Get unlimited support from a qualified therapist @20% off.
Wysa is used by more than a million people from all walks of life. Research-backed, widely used techniques of CBT, DBT, Yoga and meditation are employed to support you with depression, stress, anxiety, sleep, loss and a whole range of other mental health and wellness needs.
Talking to Wysa is empathetic, helpful, and will never judge. Your identity will remain anonymous and your conversations are privacy protected.
Wysa is an emotionally intelligent chatbot that uses AI to react to the emotions you express. Unlock techniques that help you cope with challenges in a fun, conversational way. For extra support, take guidance from a real human coach - a qualified mental health professional. Leveraging behavioral techniques, coaches help you identify, design and work towards goals that are aligned with your true values.
Here’s a look at what you can use Wysa for :
- Vent and talk through things or just reflect on your day
- Practice CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and DBT techniques to build resilience in a fun way
- Deal with loss, worries, or conflict, using conversational coaching tools
- Relax, focus and sleep peacefully with the help of mindfulness exercises
- Wysa connects with your Health app for to create activity reports
93% of the people who talk to Wysa find it helpful. So, go ahead, talk to Wysa!
Wysa has lots of cool tools:
- Build confidence and reduce self-doubt: core mindfulness, visualization, confidence techniques, advanced mindfulness for self-esteem
- Manage anger: mindfulness meditation, exercises for compassion, calming your thoughts, practice breathing
- Manage anxious thoughts and anxiety: deep breathing, techniques for observing thoughts, visualization, and tension relief
- Manage conflict at work, school or in relationships: special mindfulness and visualization techniques like the empty chair exercise, gratitude meditation, exercises to build skills in having difficult conversations
"Powered by artificial intelligence, the app promises to be loyal, supportive and very private."
UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON:
"There are some great apps out there that can provide you with formal or informal therapy, either for free or for a fee that is far less than seeing a typical therapist. Wysa is a cute app that lets you talk with a penguin chatbot about whatever’s on your mind. It’s free, anonymous, and low-pressure."
-University of Washington, Mental Healthcare on and off campus
"New apps and platforms are seen as a way to reach younger people with mental health conditions. Tools such as [Wysa] are helping young people deal with their problems."
- BBC Click
"With the accessibility of mobile phones, Wysa is confident about serving a market that is very much in need of counselling in the digital age."
- BBC News
PRICING AND TERMS
Wysa offers two auto-renewing subscription types for access to a coach and/or tools
Wysa Premium Plus - $99.99 per month (Coach + Tools)
Wysa Premium - $99.99 per year (Tools)
This price is for US customers, and may vary in other countries. Actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and you will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
Fixed an issue that prevented opening of links in the therapist chat.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app..
Personally, I have many struggles; involving depression, anxiety, stress and others. This app has been a big help in this experience and helped me through my struggles, thick and thin. I’ve; personally only had this app for 1 hour and it’s already helped me quite a bit, please download this game if your going through any similar struggles. If I could personally I would rate this app a 4.99 instead of 5 because the only thing is there’s not always accurate responses.. Otherwise this app has really helped me and I’m sure to keep using it for a while now.. thank you Wsya for helping me through struggles... Bye, and thank you for reading :)
Good but not perfect
As someone who is going through their final year before university I’m facing a significant amount of stress I’ve been on antidepressants for 3 months abs they’ve worked on their own without going to counselling. But recently as the uncertainty of how I will be graded has gotten worse and repeatedly bad grades the medication alone isn’t working anymore. I took it upon myself to get this app and it has helped calm me down and reframe negative thoughts (something that is practically my hobby at this point) I’ve still got a long way to go with improving my self esteem, getting rid of all consuming intrusive thoughts and low moods but this has set me on the right track and I’m glad it has the AI system isn’t perfect and you sometimes have to do a little extra work into phrasing the question how it’s meant to be phrased but it has helped all the same.
A simple and easy-to-use self-help app
I’ve suffered from clinical depression and social anxiety for as long as I can remember. I’ve tried several services and books to help lift my mood, but I sometimes felt like I wasn’t been listened to.
One of my friends recently recommended Wysa to me and I decided to give it a try.
I found the app itself very simple to use. It works like a messenger app with you answering questions from an AI designed to talk you through your problems.
For my first session, Wysa encouraged me to confront my negative thoughts with more positive thoughts. This is common in therapy and self-help, but it nonetheless made me feel better about myself.
The main drawback is that I found ourselves going around in circles with the AI talking me through two different problems as if they were the same. The AI even repeated itself with a few of the same phrases despite me answering their questions differently. This gave me the impression that this app may not be foolproof.
All in all, I would recommend this app for people who struggle to talk about their problems face-to-face with real people. However, I can’t guarantee that it’ll give you advice and encouragement that you can’t find elsewhere.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Touchkin eServices Private Limited
- 74.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Touchkin eServices Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Wysa Premium (Annual) £66.99
- Therapist access (Weekly) £29.99
- Wysa Premium £4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.