Wysa is used by more than a million people from all walks of life. Research-backed, widely used techniques of CBT, DBT, Yoga and meditation are employed to support you with depression, stress, anxiety, sleep, loss and a whole range of other mental health and wellness needs.
Talking to Wysa is empathetic, helpful, and will never judge. Your identity will remain anonymous and your conversations are privacy protected.
Wysa is an emotionally intelligent chatbot that uses AI to react to the emotions you express. Unlock techniques that help you cope with challenges in a fun, conversational way. For extra support, take guidance from a real human coach - a qualified mental health professional. Leveraging behavioral techniques, coaches help you identify, design and work towards goals that are aligned with your true values.
Here’s a look at what you can use Wysa for :
- Vent and talk through things or just reflect on your day
- Practice CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and DBT techniques to build resilience in a fun way
- Deal with loss, worries, or conflict, using conversational coaching tools
- Relax, focus and sleep peacefully with the help of mindfulness exercises
- Wysa connects with your Health app for to create activity reports
93% of the people who talk to Wysa find it helpful. So, go ahead, talk to Wysa!
Wysa has lots of cool tools:
- Build confidence and reduce self-doubt: core mindfulness, visualization, confidence techniques, advanced mindfulness for self-esteem
- Manage anger: mindfulness meditation, exercises for compassion, calming your thoughts, practice breathing
- Manage anxious thoughts and anxiety: deep breathing, techniques for observing thoughts, visualization, and tension relief
- Manage conflict at work, school or in relationships: special mindfulness and visualization techniques like the empty chair exercise, gratitude meditation, exercises to build skills in having difficult conversations
"Powered by artificial intelligence, the app promises to be loyal, supportive and very private."
UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON:
"There are some great apps out there that can provide you with formal or informal therapy, either for free or for a fee that is far less than seeing a typical therapist. Wysa is a cute app that lets you talk with a penguin chatbot about whatever’s on your mind. It’s free, anonymous, and low-pressure."
-University of Washington, Mental Healthcare on and off campus
"New apps and platforms are seen as a way to reach younger people with mental health conditions. Tools such as [Wysa] are helping young people deal with their problems."
- BBC Click
"With the accessibility of mobile phones, Wysa is confident about serving a market that is very much in need of counselling in the digital age."
- BBC News
PRICING AND TERMS
Wysa offers two auto-renewing subscription types for access to a coach and/or tools
Wysa Premium Plus - $99.99 per month (Coach + Tools)
Wysa Premium - $99.99 per year (Tools)
This price is for US customers, and may vary in other countries. Actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and you will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
Bug fixes and security improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A brilliant app for managing mental wellbeing
I read about this app on the Orcha website and thought I’d try it out to see if it is worth recommending to a friend who suffers from anxiety. I actually found it so useful for myself that I subscribed to the premium content!
I’m self-aware enough to know that I work too hard, for too long and am approaching burn out and this is having a negative effect on my mental wellbeing. The chat function and tools and techniques, whilst really simple, are very effective at guiding me back to a better version of me.
You don’t need to have a mental health issue to benefit from this app. I think of it as a therapist in my pocket.
Developer Response ,
Wow, that's amazing to hear. Wysa is not only for mental health issues, but to also build your mental resilience. We're so glad that you found Wysa at the right time :) Do share Wysa with your friends and spread the happiness :D
I’m in LOVE!!!
After reading the reviews I was unsure whether or not to waste my time... I’m glad I did!!!!! It’s brilliant!!! I love that it means someone is always there to help stop negative thinking and turn it around! Admittedly at times it seems repetitive... the truth is so plate negative thoughts and repeating the same cycle is the only way to stop them! Don’t be disheartened by negative reviews try the free version and decide for yourself! I personally wish I’d have found it years ago!!! Well done Wysa!!! I also use the Coaching Service and love it! It’s been a Godsend!!! Thanks for all the help! :) onward and upward x
Developer Response ,
Oh my .. thank you **blush** ! Totally get your point on repetitiveness, we're working on adding a lot of content and 'Wysa 2.0' for better listening that should help make this better. Please do keep using Wysa, and tell us how we can improve... our email is email@example.com. Regards, Ramakant (co founder)
I love this app ...
This app has made me feel alive again. I have had really bad depression for the past 3 years and I am in some dark places mentally but I went on the app with a desperate attempt to get help,I started with low hopes but it surprised me, I felt happy after a session that may not seem like a lot but it is a big deal to me. I have a feeling this app will save my life, literally. Sadly I am unable to get the therapist option on the app as I am broke but this helped me without it. I hope this app will help you as much as it is helping me.
Developer Response ,
Hello there, thanks for reaching out. We are so proud of you for hanging in there in tough times and for seeking out support. We are glad that Wysa could help you in your journey and hope that it continues to do so. Thanks for sharing this, made our day 🤗 Much love and strength to you ❤️
- Touchkin eServices Private Limited
- 70.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Touchkin eServices Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Wysa Premium (Annual) £66.99
- Wysa Premium £4.49
- 1:1 Life Coaching Sessions £27.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.