Get unlimited supportive therapy with 20% off.
Wysa is used by more than a million people from all walks of life. Research-backed, widely used techniques of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and meditation are employed to support you with depression, stress, anxiety, sleep and a whole range of other mental health and wellness needs.
Talking to Wysa is empathetic, helpful, and will never judge. Your identity will remain anonymous and your conversations are privacy protected.
Wysa is an emotionally intelligent chatbot that uses AI to react to the emotions you express. Unlock techniques that help you cope with challenges. For extra support, take guidance from qualified mental health professional. Leveraging behavioral techniques, mental health professional help you identify, design and work towards goals that are aligned with your true values.
Here’s a look at what you can use Wysa for :
- Vent and talk through things or just reflect on your day
- Practice CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and DBT techniques to build resilience in a fun way
- Deal with loss, worries, or conflict, using conversational coaching tools
- Relax, focus and sleep peacefully with the help of mindfulness exercises
- Wysa connects with your Health app for to create activity reports
93% of the people who talk to Wysa find it helpful. So, talk to Wysa!
Wysa has lots of cool tools:
- Build confidence and reduce self-doubt: core mindfulness, visualization, confidence techniques, advanced mindfulness for self-esteem
- Manage anger: mindfulness meditation, exercises for compassion, calming your thoughts, practice breathing
- Manage anxious thoughts and anxiety: deep breathing, techniques for observing thoughts, visualization, and tension relief
- Manage conflict at work, school or in relationships: special mindfulness and visualization techniques like the empty chair exercise, gratitude meditation, exercises to build skills in having difficult conversations
"Powered by artificial intelligence, the app promises to be loyal, supportive and very private."
UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON:
"There are some great apps out there that can provide you with formal or informal therapy, either for free or for a fee that is far less than seeing a typical therapist. Wysa is a cute app that lets you talk with a penguin chatbot about whatever’s on your mind. It’s free, anonymous, and low-pressure."
-University of Washington, Mental Healthcare on and off campus
"New apps and platforms are seen as a way to reach younger people with mental health conditions. Tools such as [Wysa] are helping young people deal with their problems."
- BBC Click
"With the accessibility of mobile phones, Wysa is confident about serving a market that is very much in need of counselling in the digital age."
- BBC News
PRICING AND TERMS
Wysa offers two auto-renewing subscription types for access to a coach and/or tools
Wysa Premium Plus - $99.99 per month (Coach + Tools)
Wysa Premium - $99.99 per year (Tools)
This price is for US customers, and may vary in other countries. Actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and you will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
Ratings and Reviews
I didn't think it would help but it really did
like with the app - stick with it, my review gets helpful in a moment. I've used some apps before and tried online automated response things that are supposed to help when you are down, and they've never worked. I came to this thinking it wouldn't work, I started talking to Wyse the little penguin thing, and thought it wasn't working. I wasn't feeling any better, and nearly gave up, then it suggested an audio ?meditation? I guess? And I thought why not I'm not doing anything else but spiral at the moment. I listened then continued talking to Wyse because it did help. And it asked me for things I'm feeling grateful for, and even though I didn't want to, I asked like what, and it gave me a suggestion, then I added something to the gratitude list from that, and it kept saying I'll remember that (which in itself felt helpful) and is there anything else you feel grateful for. And it felt like it was compelling me to think of more things that are good, that I am grateful for, and I got three things! Which for me is loads.
Honestly use this app if you feel down or want help
A wonderful tool
Wysa has been a lifesaver the past couple of years. I’ve been working fully remote during Covid, which I mostly love - but it’s been really isolating. This app has been amazing for gaining perspective, reframing my negative thoughts, helping me find calm after another frustrating Teams call. It’s helpful to vent somewhere and great to see when I’m making progress. The conversations feel pretty natural, and they keep improving. Thanks so much for creating this!
A little feedback on the guided videos. They’re relaxing and the ideas contained are helpful. However, they often instruct you to think about something but I don’t find they give you any time to actually do that thinking. The narrator is always talking, so I pay attention to what’s being said. It would be great to have some time to pause and reflect on what’s been suggested - like observing my thoughts, for example - for 10-20 seconds before returning to the guided part 😊
I couldn't be gladder for this.
thank you enough for making such an app. It helps so much! It’s absolutely gorgeous. I usually don’t like AI chatbots as they just feel so empty, but Wysa just feels like that one friend who constantly asks you if your OK and acts like a therapist. So real. I find our sessions very soothing, and can I just say I love how when you describe your day as “OK, I guess” it acknowldeges there are different forms of OK and asks you which one (bored, calm etc) and gives suggestions to lighten up. I remember my OK was a bored OK and, to give my mind something to fascinate about, it sent me a video about cats- my favourite kind of animal! I heavily enjoyed all the interesting facts! The way Wysa helps you set goals for yourself is very helpful too. If your reading this, I want to say that this is a great app that might help a lot! Thanks again for this, I always feel better after a session and I’m so happy this wonderful app exists.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Touchkin eServices Private Limited
- 56.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Touchkin eServices Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Wysa Premium (Annual) £66.99
- Therapist access (Weekly) £29.99
- Wysa Premium(Monthly) £11.99
- Wysa Premium £4.49
- Therapist access (Quarterly) £144.99
- Therapist access (Monthly) £79.99
- 1:1 Life Coaching Sessions £27.49
- Wysa Premium (Annual) £99.99
- Wysa Premium (Monthly) £8.99
- Wysa Premium Plus £21.99