*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Official Xbox Magazine is the official guide to everything Xbox. Including news, previews, features and reviews of the biggest games for Xbox One and Xbox 360, our expert writers bring you exclusive access to your favourite games – access you just can't get anywhere else.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £4.99 / $4.99 / €5.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.99 / $3.99 / €3.99
1 year £27.99 / $36.99 / €36.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users reported that bookmarks were flickering which has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Purchases don't stay downloaded. Need to redownload any time I want to read
A must for X Box owners
A must read magazine for owners of X Box consoles.
Not worth the paper it’s (not) printed on
I can’t see any point in using this app for access to the magazine.
Considering you can buy a Readly subscription, which has access to hundreds of different magazines and one-off specials, with the ability to download for offline reading, back issues stretching back years and the ability to print any articles or even whole magazines (if ink is not a problem) it makes buying this single magazine subscription seem really overpriced. Especially with no cover disk.
If you only buy this one magazine each month then I guess U can see why people would use it - but any more than that, Readly becomes the much better option. I’ve used it for years now and read heaps of different mags each month.
I’m trying not to go on about how this is inferior in every way but it’s really hard. Because it is.
Even the UI is seriously lacking in features you would expect. But because of the stupidly strict terms it makes the use of bookmarks, favorite issues etc. completely irrelevant.
Plus the pages freeze - on both my iPad Pro 12.9” and my iPhone 8+
I see other people complaining about this too so I don’t know why this is not fixed after being told about this glitch ages ago.
And why can’t I download back issues to keep on my iPad - and are only able to access them while the subscription is active?
I mean, if you buy a hard copy then you get to keep it as you bought it and own it - but not with this version. You buy the issue but need to download it again if you want to read it again later. And why the **** can’t we print off anything? Again, for £5, I would expect to be able to do this - you basically are just buying limited use of the product.
I never bother adding this to reviews of apps I don’t like as everyone has different tastes but... even though this is easily the best Xbox magazine:
I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO STEER CLEAR OF THIS VERSION... Or if you decide to get it, then just buy a single issue so you can see the limitations.
And give the 3 month trial to Readly a go - once you try it, you’ll find it’s a no-brainer !!
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 33.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £2.99
- 1 Year Subscription £27.99
- 3 Month Subscription £11.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.