Sending money to another country? With the new Xe app, you can do it in one quick process. Check live mid-market rates in the Currency Converter, get our send rate to transfer money overseas and track your money transfer. Don’t waste time anywhere else.
Check Live Mid-Market Rates
● LIVE RATES – Get live exchange rates for global currencies and know that they’re accurate to the minute when you check the Xe Currency converter.
● SEND RATE FOR YOUR MONEY TRANSFER – No need to shop around with the banks or wire transfers. Our send rate lets you know the rate of exchange you’ll receive when sending your money with Xe, before you make your transfer.
Send International Money Transfers to 130+ Countries
● GET STARTED IN MINUTES – Creating a money transfer account using our app is a simple process.
● QUICK QUOTE & SEND – Once you’ve checked the mid-market rates, you can move straight to converting your currency to transfer at our send rate.
● MONEY TRANSFER TRACKING – You’ll always know where your money is, from the moment you confirm your transfer to when we send it out.
● ADD RECIPIENTS – Easily add unlimited recipients for international money transfers.
● SEND MONEY ON THE GO – You can send money whenever you like. Need a minute? You can also exit your transfer and easily pick up where you left off later on.
Track Your Currencies
● COMPREHENSIVE CURRENCY CHARTS – Check the status of your chosen currencies today and anytime within the last 10 years with Xe’s currency charts and historical data.
● ALL-NEW RATE ALERTS – Tired of checking the Currency Converter? We’ll watch the currency markets for you. Set alerts for your chosen currency pairs, and we’ll tell you when your target mid-market rate is live.
Whether you’re looking to check the exchange rates, send an international money transfer or research the currency markets, you’ve come to the right place. The Xe app is your destination for all of your money transfer and currency exchange needs.
New languages now available.
You now have the option to experience our app in Dutch, French, German, and Spanish. Go to settings to change your language preferences.
Ratings and Reviews
A very practical app
I downloaded this app as it is a better alternative to googling exchange rates when I am preparing to travel. It is not only convenient but it is easy to navigate. As the GBP is my native currency I can obtain a minute by minute exchange rate of the currencies I have nominated. It is also a good tool for those who trade in currencies. There is always information on the past and present performance of whichever currency you select. One advantage of this is the flexibility of being able to choose a good rate the closer it gets to purchasing my vacation spending money. I can also dabble a little in buying and selling currencies. To date I have not used the money transfer section of the app but at a glance it’s rate seem to compare favourably with those offered by other companies. A Very good app.
What have you done to the app?!?
Dear Xe, Why did you mess with a near perfect app? I have been using Xe for years and although you updated, you never really mess with the UI. You’ve changed it completely, buttons are not where they were, new functionality which in my opinion, has little or no use! Removing the 1.0 button off the calculator and a myriad of issues that I consider reduced functionality. Did you replace your head of app development? If you did, then I suggest you call him/her back and get them to come back and deal with it. Developers in general have a history of messing with apps they think either need fixing or completely ignore a perfectly good app and change everything about, and when you need it most an end user ends up fumbling about trying to use the app expecting one thing and something completely different happens. I was speaking with a good friend and just so happened to talk about Xe, we pretty much agreed that this version is pretty rubbish compared with Xe’s previous version. A little disappointed
Latest version a little buggy
Been using XE for a long time now. The latest version sees a complete refresh of the UI. It might not initially be to your taste if you had got used to the old version, but it has grown on me. Every now and then I try a different app and I always come back to this one, which must say something. Only reason for the three stars and not higher is that the latest version seems to be a little broken on my iPhone, when you loads the app it doesn’t refresh the rates unless you wait for the counter to get to zero. A small but a little irritating bug that means I have to wait one minute to get the latest prices. If I try to force the update it just ignores the request. Otherwise, a great app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We deeply regret the experience you had with our app. You can be assured that your feedback was shared with the appropriate team members and we are working on a fix to be released as soon as possible. Please email email@example.com if you have any concerns. Thank you for your patience and for supporting XE products and services.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- XE.com Inc.
- 99.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 XE.com Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.