Save time & money! Track your MILEAGE and EXPENSES with the most powerful expense app available! A comprehensive, full featured app that's easy to use and extends to your desktop. XpenseTracker has been a customer favorite on the App Store since 2008.
*March 2017- "BEST FINANCE APP" http://www.creditdonkey.com/finance-apps.html
*XpenseTracker named "must have tax app" by
H & R Block** http://tinyurl.com/HRBlockLovesXT
*EventJuice UK declares "must download app"
*TabletPCReview.com rated XpenseTracker "Best Personal Finance App for iPad" - http://tinyurl.com/bestfinanceapp
XpenseTracker is a comprehensive expense tracking and reporting application for anyone wishing to track their expenses and/or mileage. It's ease of use, full features and great interface make it an essential tool for every iPhone/iPad user. It's power even extends to the desktop by allowing emailing or exporting of the expense reports and accompanying photo receipts directly to the desktop. It will save you time and money.
* Records all of your expenses and provides a running total for each log
* Completely customize categories, sub-categories and payment types
* Completely customizable fields you choose to use or not. Unused fields are hidden when adding new expenses
* Sort expenses by "Date" , "Category", "Payment Type" or "Client."
* For each category, the last payment type is remembered further simplifying data entry
* Keeps a frequently used list for appropriate fields like description
* Mark a log as "reimbursed" or "submitted"
* Easy mileage tracking with MANY different options:
+ Enter total distance or start/stop odometer reading (remembers last stop reading)
+ Enter start/stop addresses (app will calculate distance)
+ Enter more than one destination in a single entry if desired (loved by real estate agents)
+ Use GPS to track distances - just tell the app when you leave and arrive
+ Optional AutoTrack feature for TOTALLY automatic mileage tracking.
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Downloads daily exchange rates
* Many user defined preferences
* Extensive support for VAT
* Email your expense reports in comma delimited (CSV) format for easy import to Excel or Numbers. Photo receipts are also emailed as JPEG attachments
* Support for Quickbooks (IIF) format
* Export your reports directly to your Mac or PC via Wi-Fi connection and have your file immediately appear on your desktop. This CSV file can be easily imported into Excel or Numbers.
* Specify the fields to be exported for CSV reports
* Over a dozen PDF templates for creating beautiful, finished PDF format reports.
* Includes client field and support for sorting and exporting by client.
* Using the iPhone’s built-in camera, take snapshots of your receipts
* Capture multiple images per expense
* Automatically backup your data to iCloud
* Set Password or use TouchID
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
The app offers an two OPTIONAL subscriptions, AutoTrack and Human Scan. AutoTrack is a feature that will automatically track your drives. All you need to do is carry your device with you. Human Scan will allow you to take a picture of a receipt and have an actual human extract the key information and update your expense entry. You do NOT need this add-on if you simply want to take photos of your receipt as the app already has that built-in.
* Payment charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
* Automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* AutoTrack can be subscribed on monthly or a yearly basis.
* Human Scan can be subscribed on a monthly basis.
*** New in Version 10.70 *** (Late September 2019)
* This update is REQUIRED if you plan on using iOS 13.
* Changes to be compatible with iOS 13
* Various User Interface enhancements.
* Improved download of currency exchange rates.
* Improved conversion of GPS location of drives to addresses for optional AutoTrack feature.
* Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful and powerful
It's amazing what the team have managed to pack into this little app -- everything you need so you can capture expenses as you go, while you remember. And then later it can do all the necessary processing to send completed reports to people. Fab.
My only slight quibble is that the bar at the bottom of the screen is crowded with words and its difficult (at first) to know what does what. In particular it would be more standard for the "Add" text to be replaced with a "+" button.
I've also found some occasional glitches with iCloud syncing between devices. It seems to be cured by going into logs or entries which are missing on the other device, and re-saving them.
Still the best ...
UPDATE: Still the best, and continues with this latest update!
I have been a long-time user of Silverware products from the earliest days using the Newton MessagePad. As with all products released, this is one of those “go to” apps that I have recommended to many audiences over the years. XpenseTracker is probably the best expense tracking app that there is (and believe me, I have tried a lot). The ability for the app to now track driven journeys adds that little touch of brilliance to an otherwise outstanding app. If you have any doubts about it, simply go to Silverware’s site and see what you get up front. Once you use it, you will never look for another app like it.
Brilliant Transition from Neat Receipts
Having used Neat Receipts for a number of years this is a brilliant little app. Report layouts and types are very flexible , images are good and the process of entering data is easy once setup. Furthermore, support is amazing with Scott Silverman responding to questions in double quick time. And I can also much more easily keep on top of entering info daily rather than having to leave it to the end of the month. Great little but comprehensive app which is highly recommended.
Now a couple of more years down the line I still find it a user friendly versatile wee app although I have not used the automatic mileage yet.
- Silverware Software, LLC
- 59.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2008 - 2019 Silverware Software
- In-App Purchases
- Optical Character Recognition £0.99
- Dropbox Support £0.99
- Sync: Device to Device £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.