The all-in-one tool to move a Final Cut Pro X Event or Project to Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, FCP 7 and beyond!
This app translates Final Cut Pro X Library XML (fcpxml) and converts it for import into Adobe's Creative Cloud apps, Premiere Pro CS6, Final Cut Pro 6 or 7, or other applications.
Your Final Cut Pro XML is ready for:
• Premiere Pro, and then to:
- AAF to Avid Media Composer and Pro Tools
- OMF output for ProTools, etc.
• After Effects
• Final Cut Pro 7
• other Final Cut Pro 7 XML workflow tools
Check the XtoCC Support document for instructions, including listings of what translates and what doesn't.
• Final Cut Pro version 10.0.1 or later
• An application that imports Final Cut Pro XML (such as Final Cut Pro 7 or 6, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Audition CC, DaVinci Resolve, Color, etc.)
• Critical bug fix for invalid project format that creates XML unable to be imported into Premiere Pro
• Bug fix for doubled-up chapter markers
Ratings and Reviews
Well I downloaded, paid the rather excessive fee and then put it to use…
3 projects in and 3 failures. Each one would NOT import into Premiere Pro CS6.
How do I get a refund? This just doesn't work! :(
Worth every penny!
Just translated a 90-minute feature doc from X to 7 expecting major issues. The only problem was a couple of missing shots, but that’s nothing considering the complexity of the edit. Kept my retimes, kept my audio levels, knew which tracks had been disabled. Astounding.
If you have need to step back in time like this, you’ll absolutely need this software. So much so they could charge double; with that in mind, the price is extremely reasonable.
I have never known an app to be updated as much as this one. The support is tremendous and I’ve practically had no problms with the software at all. I started to produce my own version of this software back beofre this was released but abandoned it after I saw what a great job Intelligent Assistant did with theirs. I know what hard work it would be so can’t recommend it enough.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.