LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WITH AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Yachting Monthly is at the heart of the British yachting market and is for people who actively sail their boats - whether cruising across the channel, around the coast or further afield in blue waters. It provides an entertaining mix of vital information for cruising yachtsmen with all levels of experience.
The available subscription periods for Yachting Monthly Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £4.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £3.99
Purchase an annual subscription £34.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Yachting Monthly Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
Yachting monthly digital
Useful if, like me, you're off cruising, but I've found it difficult and more recently, impossible to download when overseas, compared for example with The Times, which I am able to get easily every day that I have a reasonable wifi signal. It's not as useful as the paper version in that it's archived on line and hard to read on a screen in bright sunlight, but better than not having it at all.
Regular updates on articles/information and use of web links would help differentiate it positively from the paper version and start creating a product that takes advantage of the digital medium.
Straightforward, and works just fine, but why can’t it open where I left off last time?
It’s paid content, but they haven’t updated the app for iPad screen sizes.
- TI Media Limited
- 53.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Yachting Monthly Magazine Subscriptions £3.99
- Yachting Monthly Magazine Subscriptions £34.99
- November 2012 £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.