*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Yachting World is world's leading international yachting magazine. From ocean racing and blue water cruising to the most glamorous super-yachts, Yachting World has the very best in nautical writing and stunning photography, with up-to-the-minute technical reports, race analysis, new boat tests and much more.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
Welcome to your new-look app! You'll find a complete new redesign with a host of new features.
If you're a Magazines Direct customer, please hit the 'Sign in' button at the top of the home page and log in using your normal Magazines Direct details.
You'll find a whole range of FAQs in the 'Help' section at the bottom of the screen, and you can 'Contact Us' should you need to in the same section.
We hope you enjoy your new app experience!
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful magazine but the App needs some work.
Need to have embedded links to Videos and extra content. Sections which have Web addresses should link directly with one click.
Currently the App seems stuck on an advert page with a link to asking for a review.
Hope I can get back to being able to read my magazine?
They've ruined it
I love yachting world and the contents this review is about the software delivery. Since YW have updated the app it does not work. The new version causes the app to hang as it seems to constantly want to connect on line even when I have restored my yearly subscription. I don't know what the problem is but I have sent my comments to the YW team and have not received a reply. I am viewing the app on an earlier device so that may cause issues however the older version worked fine. I am not going to upgrade my iPad just because the app is optimised for newer hardware - YW please fix this.
Can’t fault the content and general quality of editorial however the app itself whilst improved recently (noticeably more stable than previous) should be better. For example the pages need more interactivity ie access to multi media content and also improved navigation direct from contents page. Whilst it’s been a long haul, The Times has finally got these aspects right in my opinion and might provide a useful template/ additional pointers for improvement to YM.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 26.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £3.99
- 1 Year Subscription £33.99
- May 2013 edition of Yachting World Magazine £4.99
- Yachting World UK 277 £4.99
- November 2014 £4.99
- Yachting World Magazine November 2012 £4.99
- February 2013 £4.99
- Yachting World Magazine - Sail Faster. Sail Safer £4.99
- March 2016 UK £4.99
- May 2016 UK £4.99