LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WITH AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Please note offer applies to annual subscriptions only.
Yachting World is world's leading international yachting magazine. From ocean racing and blue water cruising to the most glamorous super-yachts, Yachting World has the very best in nautical writing and stunning photography, with up-to-the-minute technical reports, race analysis, new boat tests and much more.
The available subscription periods for Yachting World Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £4.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £3.99
Purchase an annual subscription £33.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Yachting World Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
At last a sensible subscription model!
Top marks for allowing us to buy individual magazines from within the app. Too many publishers greedily force an all or nothing subscription model on us.
The app itself? There are rather too many buttons on screen. Surely by now there should be a standard GUI? The magazine is just as good as the print version with one exception - the glorious double page photo spreads you find in the magazine have to be viewed one page at a time. It is possible to scroll across which can be fun but the app thinks you are trying to turn the page and tends to flip over.
It still deserves top marks for not demanding a direct monthly link to our wallets. Come on Guardian, Economist and the rest of you greedy publishers out there. Pay attention!
They've ruined it
I love yachting world and the contents this review is about the software delivery. Since YW have updated the app it does not work. The new version causes the app to hang as it seems to constantly want to connect on line even when I have restored my yearly subscription. I don't know what the problem is but I have sent my comments to the YW team and have not received a reply. I am viewing the app on an earlier device so that may cause issues however the older version worked fine. I am not going to upgrade my iPad just because the app is optimised for newer hardware - YW please fix this.
Can’t fault the content and general quality of editorial however the app itself whilst improved recently (noticeably more stable than previous) should be better. For example the pages need more interactivity ie access to multi media content and also improved navigation direct from contents page. Whilst it’s been a long haul, The Times has finally got these aspects right in my opinion and might provide a useful template/ additional pointers for improvement to YM.
- TI Media Limited
- 54.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Yachting World Magazine Subscriptions £3.99
- Yachting World Magazine Subscriptions £33.99
- May 2013 edition of Yachting World Magazine £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.