Yaniv is probably the best card game you've never heard of!
It offers quick and challenging fun with uniquely addictive gameplay.
It's very easy to learn, and has a great balance of strategy and luck.
Optimized for single hand use, Yaniv is perfect for quick sessions.
Enjoy online matchmaking matches and climb the leaderboards!
HOW TO PLAY
- Reduce your hand’s value at all costs.
- Outsmart your opponents with wits, intuition and pre-planned strategies, .
- Discarding sets of equal ranking cards and sets of consecutive cards of the same suit to effectively lower your hand value.
- When you think you have the lowest hand, call “YANIV!”
- All players reveal their cards
- If your hand's value is the lowest, you win the round and your opponents get their hand value in points (points are bad).
- Be careful, if you call “YANIV” and an opponent has a lower hand you lose and get 30 penalty points on top of your hand value!
- An easy to follow, Step-by-Step tutorial introduces new players to the game.
- Play offline against smart and challenging computer opponents
- Play online with thousands of players around the world.
- Invite your friends and challenge up to 3 players at once.
- Chat with friends and connect with leaderboard support for online matches.
- Earn 40 fun and exciting achievements.
- Today and All-Time leaderboards.
- Access player profiles by tapping on a player's name in an online match.
- Additional difficulty levels, game statistics, and modes are available.
- 3 Difficulty levels (Pro difficulty for Pro users only) & fully customizable game settings.
Yaniv is back with the biggest and most stable update in its history!
Yaniv 2.0 is a huge update:
- Completely new multiplayer architecture, many improvements under the hood
- Huge improvements to performance and stability of multiplayer games
- Matchmaking is much quicker
- It is now much easier to find and invite friends for a match (with online/offline indication)
- Voting system allows player to play online matches with your favorite game rules
- Match score now indicates how close you are to elimination.
- New "Today" leaderboard.
- Many UI enhancements to fit iOS7 style
- Redesigned Play menu
- Single player Pro bots are more challenging
- Beautiful new Water theme (Pro only)
- Redesigned Statistics screen with new Friends Match statistics (Pro only)
- Redesigned Leaderboards screen
- Redesigned Achievements screen
- Redesigned Settings screen
- Many bug fixes.
- iOS7 Crash fix
- Other Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best app ever but changes needed!!
Without a doubt the best app I’ve ever had. Spent hours playing this over and over. However, me and my buddies are getting exceptionally frustrated by the fact you can’t disable the rule where your score goes down when you land on 50 or 100. We really think this needs to be changed as it is not pure Yaniv in its finest form.
Another change that we’d ask you to consider would be to add the rule where you can complete the set of the number if you have the remaining card(s), regardless of whose go it is.
In the mean time I will continue to be glued to this game and I will share it with everyone I know. Thank you.
Great game but I've started to get cooldowns which I never got in the past. Also, I only get them when my opponents are disconnecting mid game - not me!! Please fix this as it very frustrating and not fair.
Otherwise a really great game. But only 2 stars because of the cooldowns. (Last one was half an hour!!!)
This is a great game, I have had hours of fun. There is one problem though, when playing online Mode. Sometimes it's impossible to win any hand. The opponent gets to the Yaniv hand before the other player even gets close. When one constantly getting high cards the opponent is getting aces and jokers. However it can also be the other way round. This makes it very frustrating playing this game.
- Barak Edry
- 51.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Barak Edry
- In-App Purchases
- Yaniv Pro £3.99
- Theme Pack 1 £0.99
- Theme Pack 2 £1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.