Yellofier makes anything into music. Record your voice, a musical instrument or everyday noises. Within seconds the app magically turns them into groovy music.
#1 in Music (iPad) in 8 countries, top 10 in 50 countries.
Top 5 in 3 countries (iPhone).
Edit the sounds and effects by moving and twisting colored blocks. Yellofier doesn’t look like any other music program. You can create a full song within minutes – even without knowing anything about music!
Create unique music with your own sounds and with the sounds of Yello’s musical maestro Boris Blank. The Yellofier also includes sounds and songs by some of the greatest musicians within electronic music. Anything can be yellofied!
• Automatically slice your sound into 8 pieces and create a groove
• Record up to 16 custom sounds per song, divided into two user sound banks
• Combine sounds and effects in an innovative step sequencer
• Change pitch of each step to create melodies
• Multiple effects and variations
• Share your work
• 112 bundled sounds by Boris Blank
• Songs and sounds by the finest artists within electronic music: Carl Craig, Henrik Schwarz, The Orb, Trentemøller, Booka Shade, Orbital, The The, Thomas Fehlmann, Charles Webster, Håkan Lidbo and more…
• Record the sound of other Audiobus compatible apps
• Play back the sound into other Audiobus compatible apps
For best sound, use headphones.
NOTE: Since version 1.2, the preview-sound function changed from single tap to long-press! So the functionality is not gone, but we changed to long-press to not interfere with the music.
The demo tracks in Yellofier are under copyright protection.
Learn more about Yellofier and discover more of Yello’s music at yello.com
Produced by Boris Blank
Developed by Jonatan Liljedahl
Designed by Håkan Ullberg
Concept by Håkan Lidbo
Presented by Electronic Beats – Telekom’s international music program.
Here is an online tutorial video: http://vimeo.com/62158758
- Quality of life improvements for modern iOS
- 6 new sound banks from Yellofier Electrified
Yellofier Electrified is now discontinued and no longer supported. Yellofier supports importing user-created songs from Electrified. Just drag your old Electrified songs out from iTunes File Sharing on to your computer to back them up, and then again into Yellofier's iTunes File Sharing panel and they will be available in Yellofier for play and edit.
Ratings and Reviews
Please Please Please!
Yellofier used to be great! One of the simples apps for glitching vocals, day to day sounds or re-mashing drum loops. But alas you can no longer send or export audio files to Yellofier making it pretty useless. Pleeease update so I can give this app five stars!
Great Fast Fun Audio Fun (updated)
This app is still fantastic. Everyone should be playing around with it!!
Edit: seems like the recent update stopped the app from launching on my iPhone 6s plus on iOS 13.3.
What a shame, I really would prefer not to update iOS but I might have to..
I love this app, its awesome ive been using it for years. please add midi sync, ableton link would be great, all the other apps i use are taking over.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Datasound AG
- 57.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-20 Boris Blank / YELLO®
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.