Yo. The simplest communication tool in the world.
You have a list of your best friends, you tap them, their phone shouts Yo.
It's that simple.
- Katie Yo’s Mike to let him know she’s thinking about him
- Matt Yo's his roommates to let them know he's got a friend staying over
- Jonny Yo's his Lunch Buddies group at 12:30pm when it's time to eat
- Mike Yo's bae to see if she's still awake
- Jenny Yo's a photo to her Family group when she needs no words to explain
- Danny Yo's his Mom when he forgets to call her
- Alex uses Yo to send his location to his girlfriend
- Peter gets Yo’s when his favorite soccer team scores a goal
So, how do you use Yo?
If you like Yo we would love it if you take a minute and leave us a review :)
- See when you’re friends were last seen in Add Friends
- Changed how SMS works
Please review us!!
Ratings and Reviews
Could use improvement
Really good idea for on a fit but Versa but could use other phrases instead of YO maybe like at work or where are you , are you ok and need to be able to open Yo messages on a Fitbit
This app has potential...
First off, I love this app. It’s so simple, yet so effective. It lets me grab my friends’ attention instantly. The location is a must have too. I can imagine a ton of scenarios where this would come in handy. Whether, it’s someone asking where your are, or where to meet up, it lets them know (with a Yo) and no other texts needed. For improvement, please fix the SMS issue as when verifying your number, it does not send any verification message. Also, the quality of photo/video Yo’s is quite bad and needs updating.
Suitable for all ages
This app creates endless family fun and is the best app on the App Store. It never fails to amuse me and always puts a smile on my face. It's great for work, school, nemisi, friends, family, romance, dating and crabs. Generally yo'ing people has changed my life. This app deserves more credit.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.