We believe a stronger, happier you starts with Yoga Wake Up. New to yoga? Fancy yourself an expert? We account for every level, wellness goal, and lifestyle with 300+ audio-guided yoga and meditation sessions. Just press play.
5 Things You Get with a Yoga Wake Up Subscription:
1. A Consistent Routine: Get daily reminders to squeeze in a meditation or yoga practice whenever works best for YOU and your schedule. (FYI: The length of our classes range from 5 minutes to 30.)
2. Highly Rated Instructors At Your Fingertips: Our passionate and diverse community of yoga instructors are here to put your mind at ease and feed your flow.
3. Content For Every Part Of Your Day: Whether you’re a morning person, live for an afternoon break, or prefer to meditate at night, our content is curated with you in mind.
4. Yoga in Bed: Yes, Really! You are the master of your own destiny and can get out of bed when you want to. With the largest selection of bedyoga sessions in the wellness-sphere, we bring more “Namas-tay in bed” to your day.
5. The First-Ever Yoga Alarm Clock: It’s the wake-up call you’ve always dreamed of! Select your desired audio-guided session and the time you’d like to wake up. We’ll help you rise and shine with a gentle alarm that flows into a thoughtful morning practice.
APP STORE FEATURES!
App of the Day - Aug. 2020
Best of Health & Fitness Apps - 2019, 2018
New Apps We Love - 2017
“‘Yoga Every Damn Day’ just got a whole lot easier.” - Greatist
“Why wake up to the intensity of an alarm when you can start your day with the sound of nature and easy-to-follow meditation routines?” – NY Mag’s The Cut
“My muscles feel much more awake than usual in a way I could definitely get used to.” – Well+GOOD
ALSO FEATURED IN Forbes, Mashable, LifeHacker, PopSugar, MindBodyGreen, People, Allure, Glamour, Marie Claire, Parents, Cosmopolitan, and more!
CONNECT WITH US:
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/yogawakeupapp
• Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/yogawakeup
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/yogawakeup
YOGA WAKE UP SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Yoga wake Up offers the following subscription:
1 month: $10.99
6 months: $34.99
1 year: $53.99
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Your Yoga Wake Up subscription will be charged through your iTunes account. At the end of the term, your subscription will automatically renew through your iTunes account. You will be charged for the regular price of your subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current term. You can turn off automatic renewal in your iTunes account settings, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of any term. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms of Service:
Yoga Wake Up may use local notifications sent directly from the app to your device. The receipt of notifications can be controlled in Settings.
Yoga Wake Up may integrate with the Apple Health app to share your mindfulness moments, workouts and sleep data. This integration can be controlled in the "Sources" tab of the Health app.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mornings are so much better
I rarely write reviews, but I've been using this for over two weeks now as an alarm, and getting up in the morning has much so much easier, rather than an agressive alarm or pressing snooze a million times. I get the yoga bed ones, and the quality of the different instructors are great. Super mediative and relaxing. I wake up with a smile and carry the positivity into my day.
I’ve been trying to do better at getting up in the morning for years, this is the only thing that’s really worked! It’s gentle and it gets you loving without even having to get out of bed, so no jumping up and snoozing the alarm or rolling back over.
Clashes with other apps
I have enjoyed a couple of the yoga lessons but I have had to start them all myself. I believe that the app has turned itself off because I have been using sleep timer on the Books app or on Audible. I went to sleep last night with Yoga Wake Up on the screen (didn’t even lock it, just in case). This morning I wake up 45 minutes late with a notification that the app wasn’t active. It’s clearly possible to integrate apps, so it’s a shame that this is happening.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! We would love to learn more about how you are using the app as we are confident that we can make it work for you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to make it work! Thanks again for your feedback!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yoga Wake Up, Inc.
- 234.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © yogawakeup 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £10.49
- Jen Smith Spirit Yoga Wake Up
- Light on Lotus - Live Wakeup
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.