Yorkshire Bank’s mobile app helps you manage your accounts when and where it suits you.
With the Yorkshire Bank Mobile Banking App you can:
- Log in via Touch/Fingerprint ID
- Check your account balances and available funds
- View your recent transactions
- Move money between your Yorkshire Bank accounts
- Make payments to people or organisations you’ve paid before
- Make payments to people or organisations using their sort code and account number
- Set up low, high or weekly balance alerts on your current account(s)
- Switch off your paper statements, and download and save your digital statements to other apps on your device
- Report a debit card lost or stolen
How to register
Registration is simple. Get started by downloading the app to your phone.
You have three ways to register:
- Using your internet banking log-in details
- Using your telephone banking details
- Using your personal details and your debit or credit card. This option is not available for business customers
Once successfully registered you can use the mobile app immediately.
You will need to be a customer of Yorkshire Bank and have a UK mobile number which begins “07”.
Standard data charges will apply.
Look out for notification of updates and keep your mobile app up to date
If you are having problems downloading the app please call us on 0800 456 1 247.
There are a few security steps you should follow:
- Protect your device and your app with a passcode and make sure you lock your mobile device. Always remember to log out of the mobile app when not in use. It’s important you do not write your security information down or store it on your device. Avoid sharing the device you bank on.
- Do not disclose your security details to any other person. We will never ask you to disclose these details.
- Check your account records carefully.
- Update your mobile app - install the new updates to make sure your device isn’t exposed to the latest risks. It’s a good idea to download one from a reputable brand.
- Email and SMS - Remember, we will never ask you for your security information via SMS or email.
Your banking just got a little bit brighter. We update the Yorkshire Bank app regularly to bring you the best experience. With this release we've fixed a few bugs, and also made a couple more tweaks and service improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Current balance/available balance
I’ve made payments through the day and each payment I’ve checked to make sure it’s come out of my account. At the end of the day I check my balance. A few times, when I’ve checked the following day my balance is higher than the previous night, yet it says current balance and available balance are showing the same. My point is, if I make a payment and I see it gone out but the claimant has not claimed it and it’s still in the system, then the available balance should be lower than the current balance.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback.
Not even 1 star ..Terrible
Been with Yorkshire bank for years it’s so far behind the rest of the banks via mobile banking... you don’t get hardy any information to where money is going just shows you a figure and not where it is going! it feels impossible to purchase anything as you have to go through all sorts of secure codes passwords etc ... if you ever have an issue with your bank when you call you get loads questions just to access, maybe if they give people the questions prior to calling things would be a lot quicker and easier, also once used my credit card as I didn’t have my other card on me spent around £2/£3 and ended up landing a bank charge even though I transferred money into it straight way. Just a money making scam, happened a few times to me and trying to explain its to some you can hardly understand with a Scottish accent is impossible, I will be shortly leaving YB sadly but they are just not keeping up with other banks and I’m sure many more will follow, sorry YB but sort it out come on
Not a problem till now
I’ve been with Yorkshire bank for 30 plus years never once had a complaint against the bank. Downloaded the banking app when it came out and use it as regular as clockwork never had a problem with it until now but nothing overly shocking but since getting iOS 12 and updating the app the actual app has become smaller within the iPad screen and no longer displays the logout option and other options at the top right of the screen and leaves 2big black lines down the side of screen hopefully you tech wizards will sort it out so I have a full screen view again it also does not work in landscape mode it doesn’t turn when turning the iPad. Still the best bank on the high Street
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Clydesdale Bank PLC
- 361.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Clydesdale Bank PLC 2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.