The official Young’s app! Over 200 pubs and hotels at your fingertips, all within one app.
Download Young’s On Tap and use the following features:
• Exclusive regular app treats and rewards
• Order to table
• Recent orders button to re-order your previous round!
• Open, monitor and pay your tab from the palm of your hand (we’ll even email you the receipt!)
• Apple Pay for an easy, speedy checkout
• Split the bill easily with your friends
• Click & collect
• Tunes on tap - become the secret DJ in your favourite local
• Use our interactive pub finder to explore your nearest Young’s pub on the go!
• Avoid missing the fun and see what’s on at your local, stay in the loop with quizzes, live music and much, much more.
Various bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The app is relatively easy to use but it drains the battery.
It left my wife with a flat phone, my battery was almost flattened. Thought may be the app. Tested with third phone and that dropped 10% in under 10 minutes when app was open. Turned app of and battery stopped draining.
Turn off the app when you are not ordering or you'll find that can't order at all!
Disappointing and longwinded
If you’re going to force people to download the app, at least make it a quick and simple process!! The fact you have to give so much detail is also worrying. I don’t want my card details stored thanks. It doesn’t automatically recognise your location, there’s a part where it’s blank and you can’t go further - I then took a guess and typed in a table number and it allowed me to go further but having “Table Number” written on the app would be a good start. It should also recognise that you’re 18 if you’ve already clicked it once. It’s so annoying that only one of us downloaded it and paid up because the signing in / setting up process was that taxing.
Awful app and UX
We Arrived at the pub looking forward to a nice stress free evening with friends. Unfortunately we were greeted with the news that in order to buy anything we’d need to download the app, provide personal details and take a photo so that the server can recognise the person making the order, despite providing a table number?? It really felt like a data grab and made me feel extremely uncomfortable.
In addition it took forever to download. I ended up being the only person with it on my phone and had to take everyone’s orders and ask them to transfer the money later. So awkward.
Despite the pub having a fantastic garden half the tables were empty. I can only think that people are so annoyed by the app that they’ve gone elsewhere.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Young & Co.'s Brewery. PLC
- 98.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Young & Co.'s Brewery. P.L.C